[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When my local NBA team plays the Toronto raptors I want to sing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: SP-P131_large(2).jpg (407KB, 660x881px) Image search: [Google]
SP-P131_large(2).jpg
407KB, 660x881px
When my local NBA team plays the Toronto raptors I want to sing Ô Canada (en français) to the Croud. How do I go about that?
>>
>>18603393
Depends on the locale. Many cities will use Military or Police singers, so it may not even be an option.
As for the language of Oh Canada, it is almost always the mixed version, with the second half if the first verse in French. Otherwise it is monolingual English. Outside Quebec, it is never sang monolingual French. You are likely unlikely to do otherwise.
>>
I'd recommend using your voice
>>
>>18603414
I live in Portland and I have seen trail blazers games or hockey games against Canadian teams and they hardly ever have anyone sing oh Canada (I don't know any Americans who can sing it) and it just ends up being a recording played
>>
>>18603425
Try connecting with the guy who sings the American anthem, he may be willing to hook you up with who you need to talk to.
>>
>>18603434
It's a different person every time
>>
>>18603439
Are you part of the local music scene? They may be drawing artists from there. Do a backcheck on the people that come up each time and look for a common thread. Hang out there and learn from folks.
>>
>>18603454
No. Just a french student with a decent voice who wants to remind the world that Canada is a French country too.
>>
>>18603393
Dude it's a hopeless idea, you should just give up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.