[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my significant other for seven years, we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: doki.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
doki.gif
2MB, 640x360px
I've been with my significant other for seven years, we get along really well and respect each other, but our sex life is increasingly getting stale. For the past year and a half we've been having sex less-and-less, maybe once or twice a month now, and when we do it barely lasts 10-15 minutes with foreplay. I've tried asking about them about it, but it usually comes down to how tired they are. For a time I was more sexually aggressive, but when I try my partner usually mentions how they masturbated beforehand and are in the mood anymore.

I don't want to make them feel bad my saying how unfulfilled I am, but I don't know what to do to fix the problem.
>>
>>18603292
Tell them how you feel. Tell them how it feels to not have sex as much, or how it feels when they reject you by saying they're tired, or how it feels to hear your partner say they're not in the mood to have sex with you because they masturbated. I know you're worried about hurting their feelings, but you gotta spend some time talking about the bad and then frame it as an opportunity to make the relationship even stronger than before. But that means you'll also have to give them the opportunity to express their feelings about your feedback, even if that means you listening to your partner say how that hurts them.

Most problems in relationships boil down to people not feeling as connected to each other, or worrying about becoming distant or detached altogether. You're just looking to connect more and you're worried the waning sex life signifies that the relationship is in danger
>>
>>18603292
I'd answer this but your retarded use of the third person plural is just too fucking annoying.
And you're not in some polyamorous relationship, right?
>>
Talk to them about it, I've seen many people solve big problems by just having a talk and talks like these are important in a healthy relationship. It shouldn't make them feel bad about it as you are their significant other. Talking might as well solve it.
>>
>>18603292
Can't expect them to fix the problem if they don't know its a problem that needs fixed. Also, since you're being so vague, I'm guessing you're either a chick or gay.

Foreplay works both ways. Shit like a massage gets them ready, too. You can also tell them that you don't mind if they wank, but you should have first crack at scratching their itch.
>>
>>18603312
Not OP, but sngular "they" has been used since Shakespearean times and has also been accepted as grammatically correct by the Oxford English Dictionary. Please stay on topic and don't be pedantic.
>>
>>18603351
It is most certainly on topic since the respective sexes of the parties involved makes a difference, and influences any potential answers to this topic, despite what the relativistic globohomo brigade would have you believe. But keep believing in your grammatically correct metrosexual multiple personalities if it makes you (pl.) feel any better.
>>
What are your biological genders op?
>>
>>18603292
Don't focus on sex. Put a little romance back into your lives. Go on a dirty weekend together. Act like teenagers or a movie couple having a secret affair. Get out of the "dull, everyday" zone. Good sex will follow
>>
>>18603351
If we're going to be pedantic, the singular "they" is judged acceptable in informal spoken use, but not in written English (which is always more conservative).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.