[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on coming out to my Fraternity brothers in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: Boy Butter.png (351KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Boy Butter.png
351KB, 1000x1000px
I'm planning on coming out to my Fraternity brothers in a couple of weeks. Do you think this shirt looks gay or says gay. I wanted to wear something to accompany my words.

https://www.swishembassy.com/collections/boy-butter-store/products/slipperin-house?variant=42817774100

Anyone know of anything gayer?
>>
>>18603256
A pink or rainbow shirt, also coming out to fratsbros seems like a bad idea but all of my knowledge of frats is secondhand.
>>
>>18603256
Can I ask why you feel the need to let everyone know your kink? I'm into chicks with red hair and green eyes, but no freckles, and I don't need to gather close friends and relatives to let them know this.
>>
>>18603256
wear a shirt that says "I AM GAY"
>>
>>18603287
Being gay isn't a kink, a kink would be saying you're a leather daddy.

You don't have to come out people assume you're straight unless told otherwise/
>>
>>18603290
Yeah, but who gives a shit? Like, what difference does it make that you're gay to the people you aren't trying to fuck, and to people that aren't trying to fuck you.

You saying "I don't like chicks," is like me saying, "I don't like fatties." Unless someone is trying to hook me up with a fatty, or a fatty is trying to hook up with me, it's totally irrelevant to the relationship.

It's not that I'm ashamed that I don't like fatties, it's just not relevant to the vast majority of relationships that I have.
>>
>>18603298
Frat Bros often try to hook brother's up, it would be relevant to tell them, not to send fish your way, if your gay.
>>
>>18603306
At which point, you just tell the dude, "I'm not into chicks, dude. Thanks, but its not for me."

It's only a big deal if you need to make it a big deal.
>>
>>18603311
Then other bros would feel discouraged that you didn't tell them. People hate being left out the loop.
>>
>>18603334
Now you're just making up reasons. Nobody gives a shit, any more than they would give a shit that you didn't tell them that you were only attracted to fat chicks. You don't need to hold a meeting to let them know, "I only like fat chicks, guys." Nor do you need to tell them that you only like guys.

Nobody cares. Welcome to equality.
>>
>>18603338
Actually people do care, they want to be there to love and support you. Equality has not yet been met.
>>
>>18603338
Also it spreads awareness, and makes it so people who may be opposed to it rethink their position if they happen to know someone who is gay. Coming out helps spread acceptance.
>>
>>18603352
In what way are you legally unequal?

>>18603355
People are aware that some people are gay. Sounds to me like you want to be an agent of change simply by your sexual orientation.
>>
>>18603360
You can be fired for being gay and can face housing discrimination in many states.
>>
>>18603360
Yes but it makes more of an impact for a change of heart if someone you know and love comes out versus some stranger, that's whats caused change, people coming out.
>>
>>18603374
>You can be fired for being gay and can face housing discrimination in many states.
No, you can't: http://www.msnbc.com/thomas-roberts/senate-committee-you-cant-be-fired-bein

>Yes but it makes more of an impact for a change of heart if someone you know and love comes out versus some stranger, that's whats caused change, people coming out.
What caused change was a moral argument. A million pedophiles couldn't come out and make it legal to fuck infants.
>>
>>18603382
Didn't they do it in the Middle East?
>>
>>18603438
Didn't they do what? Make it legal to fuck infants? Dunno. But they are a completely different culture. It's a culture that burned the Library of Alexandria because, as the general was rumored to say, "If it's in the Koran, we don't need it. If it isn't in the Koran, we don't want it."

You can't argue, either morally or logically, with fanaticism.
>>
>>18603448
Is Islam fanaticism?
>>
>>18603489
In the middle east, where they still follow the letter of Islamic law to the letter? Yes. Unless you think that it isn't fanatical to throw gays from rooftops for having consensual relationships with people from the same sex, and that inbreeding between 1st cousins is ok, despite all the scientific evidence that shows that it isn't, and that a child under the age of 10 can both understand all the consequences of sex/marriage, and can legally consent to both, AND that it is perfectly acceptable to throw acid into your female relative's face because she wants to go to school.

I guess if you think all of those things are perfectly acceptable, the burden of how any of that is logical falls to you to prove.
>>
>>18603501
Different culture different rules. I believe your projecting your western values a bit too hard onto their lifestyles. They do this because they're scared shitless of becoming westernized, sort of like how /b/ used to post CP and gore to keep newfags out
>>
>>18603508
Once again, if you are arguing that such cultural practices are moral or logical, the burden of that claim is on you to prove. I could give a shit about Western Culture as a whole, so it isn't a projection thing.
>>
>>18603501
There's many States in the U.S. where it's legal to marry a first cousin. My grandparents are cousins.

Don't tell me you've never been attracted to one of your cousins before or that you didn't fool around growing up?
>>
>>18603256
Get it in rose.
>>
>>18603554
I did not, no. That said, you may note that I stated that I couldn't give a shit about Western Culture, so I'm not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by bringing that up. Marriage of first cousins will have a deleterious effect if they procreate, which isn't fair to the offspring, which justifies my moral and logical objection to it.
>>
>>18603352
gayest thing i've ever read.
omg
>>
>This thread

This is bait. But in the off chance it isn't, your fratbros will come to be awkward around you anyway because you have a metaphorical stick up your ass. Nobody likes to be preached at, and especially by "look at how unique I am" people. Being gay is one thing. Being a faggot is another.
>>
Pretty sure they already know you are gay,
>>
I remember going to a frat party and they were all shit talking one of their brothers and saying how shocked they were that he was bisexual.

Best to avoid making a huge deal about it. I don't know why everyone needs to announce their sexuality these days anyway.
>>
Just let them know you like dick don't make it a big deal , don't give gay people a bad name by going out of your way to let people know your gay , ergo throwing a party about your gayness , I don't walk around and go out of my way to tell people I like pussy and dick
>>
>>18603555
Nylund?
>>
>>18604502
I'm in a fraternity and all my bros are supportive as hell. There's one or two who believe it's a sin or whatever but they keep their traps shuts and treat me with respect.
>>
>>18604523
Which do you like better, like if you had to give one up which would it be?
>>
>>18605367
Pussy , I find most dudes take care of themselves better generally a tighter hole as well
>>
>>18603352
Yas queen yas!
>>
>>18605369
I'm a bottom and have never topped before, I'm not into women so even if I do try topping a man, I will never know the difference, so I ask is there a different feeling between a man's asshole and a women's given that the man has a prostate and all, and the rear is how to access it's pleasure centers.
>>
>>18605385
In my experience when you hit / massage a guys prostate enough you can really start to feels his ass contract and open contract and open in perfect tandom. In my experience anyway , women generally don't like anal but the ones that do can't really match the feeling
>>
>>18603256

dude, no you're doing it wrong. the best way to come out is for them to just walk in on you going to town on another guy.
>>
>>18603287

frat brothers share rooms, and its awkward (Though fun) to just bring a guy home and try to have sex with him and expect everyone to just 'understand' whats going on. while i dont think you need to come out toe veryone you meet, when you live in the same house it can make your life easier to be 'out' so that when you DO bring a guy home people arent like 'WAIT WHATS GOING ON IM SO CONFUSED, LET ME INTERUPT YOU AND ASK A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS'.
>>
>>18603338

>people dont care

on the contrary, a lot of people care. whether positive or negative, people have opinions.

its much easier to say 'im gay' in a planned coming out moment than for them to see you making out with some guy and get really confused.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.