[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A quick list: >Femanon >Never even met parents, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kcabo.png (41KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
kcabo.png
41KB, 600x700px
A quick list:
>Femanon
>Never even met parents, don't know who they are.
>Abused until 17, dropped out of school then, then was on own.
>Lost virginity at 8
>2 At-home abortions at 13, probably sterile.
>Homeless from 17 to 20
>Started college at 20
>Deep in debt, student and otherwise
>Losing hope
>Alcoholic

Is there really any point in even trying to have a normal life? I'm so fucked up at this point. Seriously considering just going into prostitution or something, and hoping I don't make it past 35, or something more drastic.

How do you 'come back' from a bad past?
>>
get a job and do drugs to avoid thinking about your past
>>
>>18603156
life doesnt sound worth it at that point
kys maybe
>>
>>18603156
Learn what is within your control, and focus on that. You can't change your past, but that doesn't mean that you have to let it chain you down.
>>
I'm so sorry that you're life has turned out the way it has; many of those things sound unimaginably awful to me. Do you meet regularly with a therapist? For someone in your position, that is absolutely paramount.

Is there anyone in your life who loves you unconditionally? I mean like an adoptive parent or something. How about a boyfriend?

Do you have a job?
>>
>>18603156
Am i supposed to feel bad for you?
>>
>>18603156
You could start by telling us the story of how you lost your virginity at 8.
>>
>>18603156
Don't worry femanon. I know exactly how you feel. I was sexually abused by Mr brother when I was like 5 and I've been through foster care multiple times. I graduated college late and in some minor debt.

The best advice I can offer you is to stay positive and try making more healthy habits. Like, sure it sucks now but you just gotta keep trying until you make it.

I would prefer if you didn't resort to prostitution. It isn't a healthy lifestyle.
If you ever feel like no one cares well, this random fag on the internet does.

Keep your chin up and try your best.
>>
>>18603156
Life sucks. No matter how much you want to ragequit, don't. Try not to let your decisions be guided by resentment against life.
Something I picked up from Jordan Peterson is to sit in bed and think "what can I do today so it will be a better day than yesterday?" Or in reverse, sit quietly and try to let your brain come up to "in which ways am I fucking up my own life?". In your case I think you need to start small and work up from there.

In any case I suppose some therapy is in order.
>>
>>18603156
>Is there really any point in even trying to have a normal life?

Not really, no. I've been through less drastic shit that have rendered me unable to have a normal life, but I'm not too bummed about it because I don't want a normal life. I want an extraordinary one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.