[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/.. This is not my main problem, but it's bothering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_osc60wO48q1u5fervo1_500.png (229KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osc60wO48q1u5fervo1_500.png
229KB, 500x686px
Hello /adv/..
This is not my main problem, but it's bothering me a lot, I am in a LDR, my bf and I don't have the habit of sharing picture of eachother and we do not ever use them as profile pictures, we spent around two months toghether until mid June, and now, I don't know why, I can't picture his face in my mind, but I can with his parents, I feel confused, last time I tried and succeded it was our last glance at the airport, and I exploded in tears.
What I do this feelings? What should I do?
>>
>>18603001
Skyping helps. Do you still send each other pictures?
>>
>>18603006
His internet connection can't allow him to Skype or do any videocall, and as I said, we don't exchange pics as an habit.
>>
>>18603001

Stop being long distance.

LDR is cancer and you need to work with him for a way to preserve your future together by one of you changing your life completely and living with the other permenantly, or completely drop the idea and go your separate ways.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>18603033
Why don't you start making exchanging pics as a habit? Or he could get a better internet connection, or go somewhere with free wifi?
>>
>>18603044
I am asking for advice, not futile opinions.
btw if you want to know it so bad, I'll move next year if things will go in the way they need to be, and I need to do it independently of him, but I'll "just happen" to be really close to where he is now.

>>18603050
We're both not fond of our aspects, also he can't afford a better internet connection and videocalls in public sounds awkard...
>>
>>18603063
I feel like instead of being discouraged from sending pictures because of feeling self-conscious, you should be encouraged to send them to help keep the love alive between the two of you. You'd be happy to get a picture of him, right? Wouldn't you want your partner to feel that same happiness, brighten his day, even if you yourself don't enjoy taking selfies?
>>
>>18603063

>Not futile opinions

lmao, sure thing kid.

>if you want to know it so bad *proceeds to say weird shit*

Are you a fucking stalker? what is this drivel?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.