[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bro's girlfriend is psychoing out on me because she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 1420337680121.jpg (27KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1420337680121.jpg
27KB, 400x387px
My bro's girlfriend is psychoing out on me because she's jealous of how close I am to him. We've always been like this but she's accusing me of only doing it now to make her jealous and steal her boyfriend (nigga I ain't gay).

I've talked to him but he seems not to give two shits. If anything it seems he dumps the problem on me. I've talked to her too but she doesn't listen and keeps threatening and accusing me and wants me to keep away from him. Then she sends her personal army against me.

"whatever goes to him goes through me first. Whatever involves him also involves me."

I just want to hang out with my best bro like we used to famalam.

Wat do? Do I have to break it off with him? I really like hanging out with him but this got out of hand.

Feels bad, man
>>
>>18602803
Do you really need a friend who can't do better than this psycho? Is she even attractive?
>>
Mock her.

Tell her you've been blowing him since you were twelve and you can stand thinking an outsider like her could do the same. Tell her his dick is made for boipucci and not some random whore's dirty vag. And that you would bear and raise his child if you could, and that you envy her for being able to do that.

Preferably do that while wearing your moms panties and keep a straight face all along. Some people only become aware of how ridiculous they are when faced with something just as ridiculous.
>>
>>18602806
That's true, you have a point and that's what I was thinking. But it still hurts. I really enjoyed hanging out with this guy.

And fuck no. Maybe it's because shitty personality turns me off, but this girl is a bad news obsessive camwhore (which is why she has a personal army of niggas to back her up). Would not touch with a stick/10.

I kind of feel bad for him but if he gets fucked over it's not really my business, right?

>>18602825
And get eaten alive by her personal white knight army? Hell nah man. Sounds appealing though, I'll give you that.
And my bro might not appreciate it either.
>>
File: oopsie.png (19KB, 633x401px) Image search: [Google]
oopsie.png
19KB, 633x401px
>>18602825
You know what? I might just do that tomorrow.

Will bost results if I do.
>>
There are people who just have a response for this without thinking too hard, I am one of them, but I can't help you unless I understand why you aren't coming to the obvious conclusion. What makes reasoning this out so hard for you?
>>
a
>>
>>18602834
What's a white army gonna do?
They're white knights, all betas, they won't do shit.
>>
>>18602859
I just really like this guy. I never had siblings so we're pretty much like that. And it sucks thinking that I won't have anyone for a while to just crash on and play vidya with. We had lots of good times until this girl and her personal army came along.

I think that's what makes it so hard. Feels like I'm letting her win and keep treating my bro like shit I guess? Also the fact that I'm a little slow in the head.
>>
>>18602803
>"whatever goes to him goes through me first. Whatever involves him also involves me."
Did you show him that she said that shit?
>>
>>18602886
It's something I'd really not deal with. Like when your house gets infested with loud annoying mosquitoes, you know?

>>18602892
I did. His sister told me he's that kind of person. He's always been desperate for a girl's attention and she decided to prey on that opportunity I guess.

My bro is kind of a manchild "please touch my weewee" type I guess. Kind of a cuck. I feel a little bad for him, that kinda thing.
>>
>>18602888
Wow. The interesting thing about your response is that you assumed I'd tell you to cut contact with your friend, which states that you think that's the correct thing to do but can't emotionally cope with doing it. And I hadn't made that judgement at all yet, I'd completely suspended it in favor of gaining more info about the situation. So you're really asking for a coping strategy here and already know what you want to do. I haven't slept in 32 hours so I can't operate at fully steam here, but uh... it'll take time to replace that relationship, since it had depth. The practical and obvious thing to do is to aggressively seek out a new best bro, preferably three or four, and engage in introspection and general contemplation that will reinforce your value structure, specifically as it relates to the value of loyalty. You might try watching the Sopranos or read Game of Thrones or any media that highlights the worth and function of family and loyalty. When I feel depressed about working a shit job I watch the first season of Vikings, it reminds me of how important it is to push through the shit so I can become prominent.
>>
>>18602955
God damn anon. That was fucking deep.

I'm speechless. I don't even know what to respond to ya. I understand what you mean though.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it.
>>
So your brother for life blah blah has an annoying bitch girlfriend and you want to cut contact instead of putting up with her?
>>
File: 1.jpg (50KB, 517x410px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 517x410px
>>18602978
>>18602978
I don't know if it's worth it to put up with shit like
>pic related
just to hang out with the lads.
>>
File: 2.jpg (19KB, 529x174px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
19KB, 529x174px
I blocked whatever virtual contact (phone, etc) she would have with me but she seems to find always a way around.
>>
File: 3.jpg (45KB, 620x724px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
45KB, 620x724px
For the record I have talked to her seriously before (which led to nothing), which is why I'm giving responses like the one in pic related now.
>>
>>18603076

she's either 1. got a crush on u and mad u wont bang her or 2. scared her boyfriend is gay but lying to her
>>
File: 4.jpg (49KB, 611x796px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
49KB, 611x796px
>>
>>18603076
Damn. I don't know where to begin. If my mother caught me talking like that to anyone I would have been beaten. This poor woman is psychotic and has no sense of self awareness let alone respect for another human being. I'd post this publicly so people can see what a toxic person she is and avoid her.

I'd call the cops, file for harassment, you must be able to do something man.
>>
>>18603089

you're not reading between the lines here, you're just looking for extremes
>>
>>18603091
That doesn't make any sense and it isn't helpful to OP's situation. There are a few obvious ways this is going to end, what are you suggesting I read into?
>>
>>18603095

a good book or something, just catastrophizing things never helps and neither does projection
>>
>>18603076
>>18603079
>>18603081
shes obviously unstable. just continue to ignore her, and make sure to save all these texts and any voicemails or whatever other medium she uses to contact you. when you have a decent amount of documentation that she is nuts, go talk to your friend. show him the messages. then tell him something to the effect of "look man. i dont want to deal with this anymore, shit is getting out of hand. if theres nothing to be done about it, im going to fuck off for a while until she chills out" he will then begin to weigh the benefits of his relationship with the addition of the knowledge that she is off her pickle. if he has any sense at all, he will disassociate with her asap
>>
>>18603099

again..imho you are beating around the bush and looking for extremes. this is a very simple and common situation, ive seen it first hand more than once
>>
>>18603099
>he will then begin to weigh the benefits of his relationship with the addition of the knowledge that she is off her pickle.

lmao that is so far mistaken idk what else to say really. Unless this is a troll, carry on sir
>>
File: HA!.jpg (17KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
HA!.jpg
17KB, 500x310px
I'm >>18602955

You may want to look up your state's privacy laws and post all of her message en masse to your Facebook, Twitter, etc. for sheer entertainment value. If it isn't illegal you have nothing to lose. Or maybe you feel that having the white knight crusade shitting up your social media would be a loss. I guess you just have to do a cost-profit analysis there if that's how you feel, but speaking as an oldfag of the chan, do it for the lulz.
>>
>>18603087

this
>>
>>18603087

this x2
>>
>>18603087
And what does that have to do with me? Aren't this chick's insecurities her fault and her problem?

>>18603089
I don't know man. Seems too over the top at the moment for me but then again I am quite a pussy.
And I mean, have you seen psycho girlfriend stories? I got too much to still live for to end up with a knife in my ass or my life ruined with doxxing or some shit, famalam.

>>18603099
I have shown him and I have told him that I really don't want to put up with this (not that I want to fuck off though). But he seems unphased and covering his own ass. Even yelling at him only makes him cry and tell me "shut up I'm trying to fix it" but nothing else.

If anything he himself seems to be starting to believe her and that I have the homo feels for him and I'm acting like this because I'm jealous.
>>
>>18603111
>>>18603087 (You)
>And what does that have to do with me? Aren't this chick's insecurities her fault and her problem?

It has to do with you because you're around. The rest of these details are one big fucking distraction to egg on some kind of needless drama. Confront the situation or it will get worse
>>
File: 579797887.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
579797887.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>18603107
I've showed the messages to a bunch of people and they tell I'm the one in the wrong here one way or another. And/or shit on me. I've lost a few pals because of it ("stirring up drama", "being a jackass", etc)

I'm a guy with low self confidence myself so I'm starting to wonder if it's me doing something wrong and if I posted this shit everywhere it could backfire on me, Anon.

I'd just be making a fool out of myself.

I'm starting to feel really depressed, to be honest.
>>
>>18603117

why are you ignoring my answers? I'm giving you gold and you're looking for pity from others still
>>
>>18603120
Sorry, it's hard to keep up sometimes or I just don't know what to say. Which ones are you?
>>
>>18603126

She wants you or she thinks her boyfriend is gay. Accuse her of wanting you, accuse all this behavior of hers to be an underlying obsession about you. That's my advice
>>
>>18603111
She could be doing this for a bunch of different reasons. Because she actually does fear you're gay, or fears her boyfriend is gay, or solely because you've painted yourself as a target for her emotional predation. That last motivation is playing a part whether or not there any other motivations, and there might be something nobody has mentioned that's causing it. But none of that really has any bearing on the fact that her ego is running amok and her motivation isn't really relevant for navigating this situation unless you intend to hurt her psychologically, and you don't seem driven to do that.

>>18603117
You have shitty friends.
>>
>>18603140

some chicks just need to know they can have a guy if they wanted to. maybe because he's not giving off that vibe she's pissed. i've seen it before, pretty cliche tbqh
>>
If I confront this chick one more time, bros.

Should I meme and humor her (like >>18602825 ) or should I really take it seriously and have an actual conversation?
If I do the latter at least people can't say I didn't try.

But the former sounds absolutely kekorious.
>>
>>18603143

even if they don't really like the guy, they want to know the guy wants them. if he doesn't then "he must be gay" etc. Its narcissism plain and simple
>>
>>18603144

You tell your friend she has a crush on you and wont stop texting you

asshole
>>
>>18603144
If you do that it will paint you in an insane light to anyone she speaks to. And you won't be able to manage the fallout because you haven't managed the situation thus far.
>>
>>18603144

i'm starting to think you're faking this drama cause you like the attention
>>
>>18603151
My boi dumb, but he ain't that fucking dumb.

>>18603152
What do you mean by "that"? Confronting her at all or confronting her by mocking her?

>>18603158
I wish.
>>
>>18603166

dumb? it's the literal truth. You posted her texts here. This is why I think you're faking this shit for attention
>>
>>18603166
I meant walking up to her in panties and telling her you've been blowing her boyfriend for years. You linked to that post. Memeing at her is absolutely fine as long as you don't go full retard like that. Try to do it with just a little subtlety or sophistication if you can, though. Better results. Don't set the bar too high, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
>>18603081
>new phone who dis
>>
>>18603088
>Everybody agrees with me! I must be right!

What an idiot.
>>
>>18603169
That she likes me? I thought you (and other anons) were just joking and I meant "my bro is dumb, but not dumb enough to believe a joke like that".

So you mean she actually likes me or that there is the possibility she likes me? That sounds too wild and out of hand to me, is all. Like out of a fantasy drama movie or some shit.
Really though?

I'm not interested, either way.
>>
OP. I don't think you're capable of having an actual conversation with her. At the end of the day she isn't going to listen to what you have to say, and you're going to remain the drama stirring fagwhore who is trying to steal her boyfriend. She's surrounded herself with people who support her behavior and will never accept she's in the wrong.

Does your friend know the full extent of which she's harassing you? That she always finds a new way to contact you?

How did you possibly lose friends over this? A true friend would listen to your side of the story. Did you instigate her, OP?

I think your friend is aware of the issues, but what she has to offer (sex, possibly status if she has friends), outweighs your friendship. He's too afraid of her reaction to put his foot down, simply doesn't want to, or doesn't want to risk losing what he has so he'll continue to put up with her behavior. He can do better than her, and it's no excuse to allow your friend to be treated like this. It's admirable to try to be his friend but you don't have to put up with her.

The problem with your friend's thinking is that he's incapable of fixing her. By himself. The internal struggle this woman is facing is part of a bigger issue than you. It'll continue to exist after you're gone, and then she'll brag about how she fended off this creep who was trying to steal her man. I think she's trying to isolate him from his friend, and she's a very unstable person.

I also think you're a fucking liar. None of this is real. You're taking us for a ride. The mickey. The dog's dick. You're yanking our asshairs, what kind of trash acts like this? Do you live in Detroit? Does she get 1-2 likes on her fb posts? Do other people know she's batshit insane? Why would they associate with her?
>>
>>18603117
YOU ARE NOT IN THE WRONG ANON REMEMBER THIS
>>
Girlfriends try to split guy friends for some reason; it's happened to me with every guy friend I've had. I don't know what the reason for it is. The last time my buddy's gf kept telling him "You're out with xxxx tryna fuck some hoes!" "Where are you? Tryna fuck hoes with xxxx??!" He was cheating on her but I had nothing to do with it. They would eventually be cheating on each other, he suspected. The girl towards the end was bending over in front of me, unladylike, presumably to get my attention. Whether this was to drive a wedge between us or not idk. When me and my buddy started hanging out he asked me insecurely if I would fuck his gf if she were single, like he was asking if I found her attractive.

Some girls are just retarded like that for some reason I don't know. Idk if that's similar to do with your case.
>>
OP, I feel you man. Those screenshotted responses are gold tier. But I think I know what you gotta do.

Just egg her on. You gotta put your bro on the backburner of your brain case for a bit. Set those feelings aside.

Just drive her insane. 1 word responses, mild mockery, or small pranks/trolls to get under her skin. Like an envelope filled with glitter, along those lines. Get her fed up to the point that she'll feel like it's not worth it. Fuck her personal "army", beta knights can't crusade worth shit.

In regards to your bro, I'm sorry. It may be too late. If he wanted to hang out with you, he'd do it regardless of any lady. I know I would, and my wife wouldn't protest 1 bit if I wanted to chill with my bros. Hell, I pulled my wife into playing WoW and D&D, and now she's friends with my bros. At the end of the day, a bro has your back regardless of any bitch.
>>
Few years back I was in quite the same situation as you are now. Before I got all bro with him his gf used to talk with me in the schoolyard and gaze at me adoringly in the process. When we became bro's we spend so much time together his psycho gf flipped out. There was this rumor in school that we were gay and had an affair together. One time he slept at my place after a going out and we used to share my bed in a totally platonic and non-gay way. We were aware what people thought und made somewhat a joke out of it. The morning after the heavy drinking session we got high and send a selfie to some friends on snapchat saying 'after sex selfie'. IT admin of our school which was, at least I thought, a friend of mine. He made a screenshot and send it to her. The IT admin had a huge crush on her and would do anything to gain an advantage. Send her the picture, told her all about my family situation and the shit I was in. Stuff I only told what I thought to be good friends. Ugly Goth whore goes berserk and texts me the, until today, worst things I ever received. Bro eventually got tired of her shit and broke up with her.
>>
>>18603076
Just tell her "you don't decide who he wants to hang out with"
>>
>>18604421
Oh shit, I'd love to know what her cam site is. My wife and I would troll her if you'd like OP. We don't really have social media, so no fear of hounding.
>>
>>18603081
Pragmatically you should just ignore her.
However, continuing to fuck with her would be hilarious. Seems like you won't be getting to see your friend anyways so might as well take the most kekky route.
>>
>>18604421
This
OP if this is real you must answer
We have nothing to lose, let this army fight back for you
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.