[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girlfriend dumps you >"Nbd plenty of fish in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3241.jpg (71KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3241.jpg
71KB, 600x547px
>Girlfriend dumps you
>"Nbd plenty of fish in the sea"
>months go by and every woman you encounter isn't interested in you
>her new boyfriend is now dating her longer than you have
I'M DOING GREAT
>>
>>18602673
She likely met him while you guys were together. So in fairness she had a head start. In time you'll find someone, don't worry.
>>
>>18602677
No she met him two months after we broke up. Doesn't matter I'm just constantly questioning my worth as a man since girls act so disgusted around me
>>
>>18602686
Females can smell desperation. Don't be so needy and it will come faster for you. In the meantime focus on other things.

Don't allow other people to define your worth.
>>
>>18602686
What do they do that makes you feel they're disgusted around you?
>>
>>18602691
You know that's the thing bothering me. There was an open door to get back together with her but I was working on improving myself before I talked to her again, in the meantime she was making posts online about how she missed me.

But my sisters told me I urgently needed to go ahead and tell her I missed her. I thought it would sound desperate and dumb but since it was "urgent" I gave it a shot. My ex fucking blocked me instead. I never wanted to look so weak and now I'm fucked with her. it's really frustrating.
>>
>>18602694
Girls are just giving me attitude on tinder, if we met at a club they'll never call back. I add girls I know casually on social media and nothing happens. Girls are immediately dismissive when I talk to them. It wasn't always this way so I think there's something off about me lately, maybe I look thinner.
>>
>>18602705
I've been there. It wasn't meant to be and there likely is someone who is.

I was with a girl for 7 years. After the breakup it hurt very much. To the point I went to therapy a few times. In the beginning after the break up I'd call her to try to make things work. Met her a few times and every time I did I felt worse. So I stopped reaching out to her.

For years she would call, text, email. I'd respond sometimes to the texts. One day I called her. We talked and made plans to see each other. The day before we were supposed to meet she flaked. It hurt a bit.

Fast forward several years. Now I am married with a kid on the way. I never really thought I'd have that kind of love again, but I do.

You will likely find someone in time that you will feel more connected to.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.