[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my teacher constantly picks fun at me >she does it for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>my teacher constantly picks fun at me
>she does it for the memes but its kind of annoying
>she claims her daughter is perfect
>im going to a party which her daughter is also attending
>do I expose her daughter
>>
>>18602576

just get over it idk
>>
Not sure what you mean by "expose" her daughter. But it doesn't actually matter.

Immanuel Kant said, "act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never merely as a means to an end, but always at the same time as an end."

Basically, if you have a problem with your teacher, deal with it directly with your teacher. Bringing her daughter into your personal problem is a) a shitty thing to do and b) not going to work the way you want it to.
>>
If her daughter has any social standing everyone will just look at you as a tattle-tale/snitch/bitch.
>>
>>18602720
This op. Don't be a faggot. Forget about what some teacher said to you and make yourself as good as possible. You life shouldn't be affected so much by others.
>>
>I would like to show my teacher that her daughter is imperfect by revealing that she went to a party and drank on X date
>I believe this will deal a significant blow to her world view and cause real distress
>I don't care how creepy it will make me seem if I show my teacher photographic or other evidence of this
>This would be a very temporary modification to my own mind state but I don't know how to navigate towards real satisfaction in life

Or maybe you express desires for revenge in such a vague way that it's incoherent.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.