[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now. Ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now. Ever since we were 15, we've done everything together, and currently we actually live together. I love her more than anything and she's been all I could ask for. But, I'm stuck in a dilemma. I don't understand what I'm feeling right now, and it's ripping my mind apart.
It all started 6 months ago. I was playing CSGO matchmaking by myself and I met this girl in-game. We clicked so I added her after and we started playing together. I live in New Zealand and she lives in Australia, mind you. After a couple weeks, we would always play together whenever we were both on, on all kinds of different games. Then, we just started chilling in Skype and Discord and not playing anything. She became one of my best mates despite me never even meeting her before, because we just agreed on everything, could talk about nothing for hours on end and liked pretty much the exact same stuff. We both could feel what was happening, and eventually I started falling in love with this girl and confessed it to her and she told me the same thing. We've had this internet relationship going on for about a month now, camming and what not (I figured it's not cheating since it's online, but I can't help but feel guilty).
After a month of this, I'm thinking that I can't be doing this to my girlfriend. Sometimes we don't get along, but I do love her and she loves me. She's never done anything to hurt me, she's one of the kindest souls I've ever met and I know it would break her heart if she found out about this, and I hate myself for doing this to her.
So here I find myself in a dilemma. My internet-girlfriend wants to come to New Zealand to meet up with me, and I really want her to. I don't want to hurt my girlfriend, who's shown me nothing but love for 3 entire years, but I don't want to hurt this girl who is one of my best friends and I REALLY don't want to lose. I can't choose between them. I just want them both, but I know that can't happen.

wat do?
>>
kill urself
>>
Pick who you want to be with. Sever ties with the other. Boom.

Does online girl know you have a girlfriend? She might change her tone towards you if she finds out you've been juggling girls.
>>
>>18602572

>I don't understand what I'm feeling right now, and it's ripping my mind apart.
It all started 6 months ago. I was playing CSGO matchmaking by myself and I met this girl in-game.

>so I stopped reading right there and realized this would be an idiot child wanting to meet some girl who lives across the world instead of being with someone he knows who is right next to him

Do whatever the fuck you want, kid. It's not like you'll listen to what we say anyway.
>>
>>18602622
>It's not like you'll listen to what we say anyway.
This. You don't want advice, you want validation that what you're doing is okay and it's not cheating since it's online (which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard).
>>
File: 1502137468810.jpg (28KB, 376x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502137468810.jpg
28KB, 376x960px
>>18602597
>>18602622
both of these

but really you should break up with your girlfriend and leave the online girl alone and work on yourself single for a little while

not a great idea to live with your girlfriend before you can probably afford your own housing
>>
>>18602572
You're still a teenager. It's called teen love. You aren't meant to marry your girlfriend he known for 3 years. Just break it off with her, you need someone new in your life it seems. You aint stuck since you gotten to know an allege female online.
>>
File: peasant1a.png (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
peasant1a.png
69KB, 400x400px
Rofl, well in the interest of fulfilling the spirit of the board i'll advise you and offer some words of encouragement maybe.

I moved countries cause I met a girl on WoW and now we're happily married. She's not an ugly cavetroll and neither am I, so online relationships can sometimes work out for the best, huzzah!

I wasn't dating anyone at the time, and I certainly wouldn't have cheated on someone "I love more than anything" by camming with some girl from a different country though.

You're 18 right? Don't get the NZ girl to come to you, you go to her, fuck her and see if you like her and if she's hotter/prettier has something else you want, maybe she's a kinky slut who will indulge your fantasy who knows.

Or maybe you'll find she's objectively worse than your actual loving girlfriend who you apparently love too, and you realise that you should feel even worse than you currently do, because you've blown it with someone who you've made seem perfect because you wanted to go fuck some stupid sheep shagging whore who probably lives in some shithole boganinfested hell hole like Beenleigh.

Not really sure what else to say bro, you really do hold all the power at the moment.

Do you want to risk losing someone who you love, and who loves you back over some skank on the internet who falls in love with people over CS:GO? When you're together with her she might want to fuck someone she meets on Destiny 2.
>>
>>18602660
Pretty much this, OP.
>>
>>18602572
Leave because you've already seriously cheated on your girlfriend and she deserves to be with someone who wouldn't do that to her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.