[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single time I check out a hot lady they always look away,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497277155740.jpg (3MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1497277155740.jpg
3MB, 1534x2100px
Every single time I check out a hot lady they always look away, so I shrug it off but then feel their eyes on me until I look back, and they keep ignoring me. I am really not interested in playing games but like meeting new people. I am borderline and spend most of my time alone. Can anyone help shed some light on what's happening here
>>
>>18602566
>I am really not interested in playing games but like meeting new people
So you're going to stare at women like a creep but never talk to them?
>>
>>18602574

I don't stare, I usually catch eyes but when they look away I assume they aren't interested, but when I feel them staring at me after sometimes I get the feeling they expected me to approach them but I don't understand that
>>
anyone?
>>
help
>>
>>18602580
then approach them you fucking retard
>>
>>18602852

Why would I approach someone who ignores me? I've gotten that notion, been like well maybe i'll make the first move, but they just ignore me and walk off.. what the hell am I supposed to think? I don't want to bother anyone
>>
>>18602858
you never know until you try, and the worst that could happen is you go back to whatever you were doing before

99% of the problem is usually in your head
>>
>>18602877

Never know what? What part of them ignoring me is a sign to approach them? Serious question?
>>
>>18602890
you never know if talking to them could lead to something more, and the part where you think they're staring at you and may want you to approach

don't make such a big deal about it
>>
>>18602944
>you never know if talking to them could lead to something more

Well I would assume by someone ignoring me that means it won't. Why would I then turn around and think something might happen?
>>
>>18602944
>don't make such a big deal about it

I'm making just the right amount of deal about it imo, i'm trying to figure out this contradiction about approaching someone who is blatantly ignoring you? Why would anyone think that's a green light so to speak?
>>
>>18603011

im not trying to be dismissive, i'm serious. Women complain about men being creepy all the time cause they get approached when they don't want to, I don't understand.
>>
desperate bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.