[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tell my friend I've had feelings for him. He says he feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I tell my friend I've had feelings for him. He says he feels the same way but I know he's deeply in love with his girlfriend. Whenever we hang, there's always a strong sexual tension between us. Sex has happened between us but as of late we haven't done it but we've made out and cuddle. I feel like shit for doing it but I'm a hopeless idiot. Fortunately, he's never peer pressured me to sex and has apologized for it but I wonder why he does it if he's in a relationship. Sometimes we talk for hours just being yourselves and saying dumb shit that makes us laugh. I got no friends and I have no one to talk to about my situation. How can I move on from this? Anyone go through something similar?
>>
>>18602509
I think he may be torn apart between you and his gf, even if he doesn't make it seem that way i doubt that's what he truly thinks is ideal.
I don't think he is terrified of the idea of losing either yet but he might be inlove with both of you.

If you truly want to back out of this then you stop being such a hopeless idiot and deny anything that even goes in the sexual direction or distance yourself.
Talk to friends on the internet about it, so they are really neutral about it.
>>
>>18602533
Thanks anon. I highly doubt he's in love with me tho. His gf almost broke up wi t him recently and he broke down like it was the end of the world. Although now he isn't allowed to talk or see me, he still does and tries to be nice after how much he fucked me over. I appreciate your advice. I truly want to get over him but want to remain his friend
>>
>>18602509
>Anyone go through something similar?
Nah. I've had a gf for 4 years and in that time I met some women that made me go wow. I had a vibe with them, had some chemistry and sexual tension but I've never taken it anywhere since I couldn't have taken the guilt of having romance going while having a gf. I even felt guilty for even knowing that I could have these other girls if I wanted.

I don't know how you can sleep with a guy and then look his gf in the eyes. Get some self respect, then tell the guy to get some self respect and either break up and be with you or stay and be loyal to his girl. I know this situation hurts you since you're his side chick.
>>
>>18602557
>Although now he isn't allowed to talk or see me, he still does and tries to be nice after how much he fucked me over.
I fully understand why his gf would break up over your "friendship". I don't understand why you keep this situation going that eventually hurts all of you by accepting him coming back to you
>>
>>18602584
I understand too. I felt bad cause apparently he use to compare her to me which I wasn't aware of until recently.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.