[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i did a 'placement' at a school a town over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: inside_Far_East_Arsenyev.jpg (112KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
inside_Far_East_Arsenyev.jpg
112KB, 720x468px
So i did a 'placement' at a school a town over the other day, i knew the school wasn't the most prestigious but for some reason i found it easier to relate and socialize with people from this school, to put it short my town is a backwater archaic shithole i want out of asap, i really do wish my parents hadn't moved here, people are self righteous self absorbed, highly tribalistic and go out of their way to isolate me by exclusion, in my entire time at school i only managed to go to one party, i basically have no friends to speak of, then i go to the next town over or my cousins and find i can easily socialize with them, i can't believe i spent my entire teens on anti depressants because i thought i was in the wrong, when in reality everyone at my school have a tradie mommy and daddy who from year dot sent their kids to football training with their friend's kids and molded an innercircle you would be foolish to attempt to integrate yourself into.

At my school i get excluded out of conversations, ridiculed, put down, insulted etc. substitute teachers who work at my school get strips torn out of them during class, why is this? Because half the parents of these children divorce during high school or before that and the result is a miserable little kids who's intention is to make the lives of everyone else miserable because that is what it's like for them.

It has come to the point that going to school is a task (I'm 18yo 12th grade) and i hate getting up for it, my teachers have been on my case about it telling me feel good shit when in reality i just hate the place i'm in, i get good grades and that's about it.

In short i have wasted my teens in a toxic town with negative people who have made me into a worse person relative to if i had gone to a different school
>>
>>18602343
Try to leave school with at least three decent relationships to your teachers for recommendations. Or get a job for that reason as well as independence. Otherwise there's not much to do but ride it out, apply for schools/make plans in another place, and look forward to that. Good luck!
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.