[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently work in place with this woman that I know back from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1455281289.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455281289.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
I currently work in place with this woman that I know back from college, as in just colleague.
And do to circumstances (being close to my house) she started to pick me up as we go to work nearly everyday.

She knows I don't have any GF, but she always joke about me having one but I hide it, or when will I marry her, or if she will get invited to the wedding.

Needless to say I never had any love experience with the opposite sex, and neither has she.

People around me are telling me that she's into me but I'm not sure.
>>
>>18601486
She is. Go ask her out tomorrow and have fun togheter.
>>
>>18601486
So ask her out
>>
>>18601496
>>18601497
What if I was wrong?
I doubt she'd give me rides home.
>>
Also she started to play love songs recently.
I'm really reading too much into this, aren't I?
>>
>>18601521
No. Quit being a poofter and ask her out.

"Hey, wanna go to happy hour at so amd so bar up the street tonight?"

Since it is a work acquaintence it's best to tread lightly with some casual drinks and maybe a lunch out or something. Also, be careful not to mistake her being absorbed in her work as disinterest. Take your time so that you're not shitting where you eat.
>>
>>18601500
After she drove you home, before you leave the car, ask her out. You can also ask her if she wants to hang out that night. Think positive and be confident when you do.
>>
>>18601547
>>18601548
We live in repressed conservative community.
Just having her giving me a ride is enough to make rumors about the two of us being a couple.
>>
>>18601554
So many fucking excuses. Then just let it go. God damn.
>>
>>18601554
Keep making excuses like this and you'll never end up with anyone, anon.
>>
>>18601554
What does that have to do with asking her out?
>>
>>18601554
So that makes it all the more obvious she likes you if she's okay with that appearance.
>>
JUST ASK HER OUT FAGGOT
>>
>>18601595
You don't ask girls out.
You ask for their hand in marriage.
>>18601603
But she's like a tomboy and doesn't care for what other people thinks.
more so since both of us are relatively.
>>
>>18601616
>You don't ask girls out.
>You ask for their hand in marriage.
What?
Now who's the overly conservative asshole?
>>
>>18601616
Look pal, if you aren't going to accept our advice then don't bother making the thread

If you had it figured out as well as you think you do then there's no need for us

If you really think everyone or even most in your community initiated a relationship by asking for marriage, you're at best hopelessly naive
>>
>>18601616
Massive Cringe. No one here can help you. Good luck anon.
>>
Sounds like you're looking way too into this. When a girl says hi to you do you think she's into you? You sound like the type who would.
>>
>>18601616
>You don't ask girls out.
>You ask for their hand in marriage.
Even thousands of years ago it didn't work this way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.