[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a breakup with an ex a few years ago where she had gone around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9453.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9453.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Had a breakup with an ex a few years ago where she had gone around telling everybody that I had raped her (friends, family, people I went to school with) and doxed me on her tumblr where I was getting actual death threats from people. I didn't know how to go about reporting it so I just deleted my social media and eventually moved, but I recently discovered that she's still going around telling people I raped her (not by name specifically but more by virtue) and is giving people rape advice online, as though she's actually a rape victim.

Although it's not something that affects my life anymore, I haven't moved past the accusations. How do I actually go about getting over this?
>>
>>18601152
Actually rape her
>>
>>18601152
post the true story on some social media page shes on.

Let the world do with it what it will.
>>
>>18601152
did you rape her?
>>
>>18601269
No I didn't rape her, nor was there ever any questionable "we had sex but she wasn't into it" sort of circumstances. We had a bad breakup (her cheating), and her response to her stories online was that she cheated on me because I was raping her FOR YEARS.

At this point I don't think I could legally battle it because a lot of her posts about it were deleted and I don't even have my old phone of her apologizing for it. No evidence to really do anything about it.
>>
Just let it go. She's doing psychological damage to herself. As hard as it is to do so, try not to give it any thought. You know you did nothing wrong, so don't try to prove your innocence against batshit tumblr posts.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.