[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been on a vacation with my old highschool mates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

So I've been on a vacation with my old highschool mates and they brought thier elementary school classmates. 2 girl. One of them is smoking hot.
>Blue hair
>Perfect pear shaped body
>Big brown eyes
>Pic is not her ofc. but looks almost like her.
So started to hit on her, I though she likes me, she said I'm symphatic after we talked some - maybe she didn't meant in a romantic way - but than I became a bit too zippy, and ofc she didn't liked that, I became annoying, but I couldn't help it. So when we got home I apologized on Facebook for being annoying and clingy, she said it's okay and If I would annoy her, she would not reply. So we started to talk, this was 3 days ago, we also talked 2 days ago, and she started the conversation that time. About the cost of the vacation.
My friend made an excel table who own money to someone. So she asked when could she pay her dept, but I didn't spend money on making the trip, so I though she just pretends that she owns me and It was just a reason to talk with me.
Yesterday I started the conversation but she only replied after her work, so she was probably tired and didn't wanted to speak with me so she stoped replying after 3 message. I was okay with that I didn't wanted to bother her. Yesterday I didn't wrote to her, because I don't want her to think I have no life and I'm on social media 0/24 + I don't want to look clingy.

>SORRY IF IT WAS TLTR

Anyway what do you guys think what sould be my next step? Should I chat with her, or should I just ask her out? But what if it's too soon or she doesn't like me in a romantic way, and how should I approach?
HALP PL0X
>>
>>18600876
>Blue hair
Red flag
>Perfect pear shaped body
That's not perfect. It means she has an ass bigger than her stomach, and a stomach bigger than her tits. Hourglass is perfect.

As for the rest of that shit, I have no clue. Not because its so long, but because your formatting is absolute shit, as is your spelling. and you talk about shit that seems irrelevant, like a friend's excel sheet.
>>
File: perfect pair shaped body.png (152KB, 585x365px) Image search: [Google]
perfect pair shaped body.png
152KB, 585x365px
>>18600876
>perfect pear shaped body.
lol.
>>
File: IMG_1769.jpg (220KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.jpg
220KB, 1000x1500px
>>18600910
C'mon my english really that shit?
Okay, than I guess I have to kill myself now.

>>18600913
She has a body like this, she's not fat, I should've just said that she's thicc
>>
>>18600923
I would avoid women with unnatural hair color.
>>
File: monkaS.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
monkaS.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>18600932
I know, but she doesn't seems to be SJW, we are from Hungary, Eastern-europe, so the liberals dwels in the capital city only.
+Unfortunetly my friends provoked me to talk about politic so I kind of revealed my powerevel, but she didn't had a problem with the radical-rightwing rethorics, only the subject. She's doesn't like politic.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.