[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently, I fucked up big-time, and don't really have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

So recently, I fucked up big-time, and don't really have anyone else to turn to or anywhere else to go. I met this girl at a bar and we ended up having a bit of fun for awhile. She tells me she's pregnant a few hours ago, and I have no clue what to do. We've probably only ever had sex about six times, and I wore a condom every single time, and checked it after to make sure there were no holes or anything. I don't want kids yet. I was already in the middle of signing college papers and acceptance letters for different schools. I've already told this girl multiple times I didn't have feelings for her and I don't do relationships. I still live at home and am already always strapped for cash, plus I've been told I'd be kicked out multiple times growing up if I ever got anyone pregnant. She is adamant about not getting an abortion, and that's what I'd have preferred. I'm so lost right now. I'm shaking, vomiting, and cannot think straight, and am already suicidal. I can't afford a kid. I don't want one right now. What the hell am I going to do and what is going to happen?

tl;dr I knocked up a girl and now I have no idea what to do
>>
First of all, are you SURE she's pregnant? Have you seen the test results?
>>
>>18600588
Condoms are never infallible. You probably knew that and decided to risk it anyway, so now you make sure that the kid is yours and start saving money for child support.
>>
>>18600590
Two tests/kits. Yes.
>>
>>18600591
I never came inside, though, either.
>>
>>18600606
Then you're going to have to deal with the fact that you're going to be a dad soon. >>18600591 is right, there's always a risk that sex will end in pregnancy, and you drew the short straw. The only way to prevent pregnancy 100% is to not have sex at all.

Get a job. Save up some money for the kid, and deal with the fallout with your parents. You're not the first kid who accidentally got a girl pregnant, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18600608
Having sex 6 times is enough times that you wouldn't remember each time clearly enough, so you can't be sure. Especially if you were drunk.

It can't hurt to get a paternity test though
>>
>>18600609
Have a job. She doesn't make much income at all, food and drinks, I'm pretty sure her ex makes the rent and everything else.
>>
>>18600588

I always think about having premarital sex.

..then I read posts like this, and it sets me straight.

Thanks OP.

>>18600606
Did you actually see her take the tests?
Regardless, doesn't really make sense for her to make this up

Next step is to confirm the kid is yours. Pre-natal paternity tests are a thing. Need to do it 100%
>>
>>18600613
If you have a job, live at home and are still finding it difficult to make ends meet then you're doing something wrong. Work more hours, find a new job or stop buying shit you don't need.
>>
>>18600611
I wasn't drunk. I've been the DD most times, and she wasn't ever very buzzed, even.
>>
>>18600614
Sigh. No problem, anon. If shit like this happens even when being careful, it doesn't seem worth it.

I didn't see her take the tests, but her friend did, and I trust her friend as well and don't think either of them would make shit up like this.
>>
>>18600588
lol dont just take her words for it. While it is possible to get her pregnant through a condom that has no visible holes chances are REALLY small. Make sure she knows you wont support her in any way. Tell her you dont believe the kid is yours and even if you did you wouldn't want to raise it. Tell her shell be raising it alone and her life will be fucked up because of it.

Remind these things to her every step of the way. The chances that shell get an abortion knowing this are decent. If she still goes through with it ask for DNA tests as soon as possible. If its yours stay out of his life. Youll have to pay a lot of money, but its not the end of the world, bettet than being stuck in a relationsip you dont want with a kid you dont want.
>>
>>18600626
>Make sure she knows you wont support her in any way.
Except he has to pay, you know, compulsory child support payments.
>>
>>18600626
So, I'm fucked either way, but one way is better for me and leaves the mother in a shitty state, while the former means we're both fucked, but not as bad.
>>
>>18600631
well yeah, if the kid is his. I meant to say that he won't be a father to the child or a partner to the mother, he won't be in their lives. Growing a child is tough, even for a couple. Doing it alone is painful, a check every month wont make that much of a difference.
>>
>>18600635
No youre not fucked either way. There is a chance shell abort if she knows how much you dont want the kid and how bad shell have it if she keeps it.
>>
>>18600642
Also theres a chance kid isnt yours.
>>
>>18600642
She grew up extremely Christian and not believing in that. She told me she couldn't ever bring herself to do something like that. And I don't want the kid. Not with her, not with anyone right now. She's almost eight years older than me, too.
>>
>>18600646
Like it or not, you're going to be a father. The only way you're going to get out of this is if you're not the father. Get used to it.
>>
>>18600650
This is one of the few responses where I actually feel like this is what's actually going to be the outcome.
>>
>>18600646
yeah well she apparently didnt grew up christian enough not to have casual sex outside marriage with a guy who doesnt love her. If she brings religion into it call her out on her hypocrisy. And, again, remind her that shes fucking up her life, yours and shell bring into the world a fatherless baby. So his life will most likely get fucked up too.

Seriously, anyone can be convinced, even crazy Christfags. It sounds like you gave up on convincing her to abort before even starting, that would be your biggest mistake.
>>
>>18600655
What's done is done. All you can do now is ask for a paternity test and prepare yourself mentally and financially for the outcome. You're an adult, if you're mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to deal with this.
>>
This is why you should only have sex with traps. Rookie mistake, anon.
>>
>>18600659
I had a deadbeat dad. I wouldn't want someone who is my own flesh and blood to have a deadbeat dad.
>>
>>18600613
Stop right there. Is she in contact with her ex? If she is and she fucked you I guarantee it's his kid but she likes you more so she's saying it's yours. It's not your kid.
>>
>>18600666
then convince her to abort. Because even if you tried, youre not ready to be a dad.
>>
>>18600668
She lives with him or at least sees him every day. Think he may have moved out, but they still have joint custody of his and her child.
>>
>>18600620
>but her friend did, and I trust her friend as well and don't think either of them would make shit up like this.

Ah, the call of the cuck.
>>
>>18600673
Is having faith in what people say so wrong? I've known her friend for years, though. She was a friend of mine first.
>>
>she already has a child
Welp that makes it a lot harder to convince her to abort. You should still try, but you better start praying that shes a lying whore and the kid isnt yours.
>>
>>18600675
I don't know you. I don't know the "pregnant" girl. I don't know this friend. I know the statistics.

You NEED to assume the worst of these people until you have undeniable proof. You say she is seven years older? Close to her biological clock running out? Maybe feeling her sexual marketplace value slipping?

This shit I'm reading about her ex you are posting to these other anons is setting off more red flags.
>>
>>18600680
She's in her mid or early 30s.
Red flags as in she's actually lying and trying to trap me?
>>
>>18600588
calm down, fool. its not yours
>>
>>18600683
The only thing you need to have in your mind right now is
>You NEED to assume the worst of these people until you have undeniable proof.

Fuck the rest of your questions.
>>
>>18600680
If OP isn't the father, then why involve him at all? He doesn't have any money, he's told her he doesn't want any commitment. In terms of what he has to offer, it's basically nothing. It doesn't make sense for her to tell him she's pregnant with his child if chances are there's another guy who could be the father.
>>
>>18600690
This is what I'd like to know, honestly. >>18600689
So I ask for a DNA test after the baby is born?
>>
>>18600690
As I said, I don't personally know these people, but a few things to consider.

Be a woman and just want to cause drama and turmoil around you.

Tell both men (or even maybe more) that the kid is their's to increase chances that one of them agrees to stay/support. Take your pick if by some miracle you end up with multiple.

She thinks she can control/manipulate OP better her ex.

OP is more desirable as a provider for some reason (drug addiction, physical disability, etc.)

Just some things off the top of my head. I know that it may come across as me just bashing on women but these things DO happen, with disturbing frequency even. Best to consider these things now then blindly believe that other people have your best interests at heart and get conned into raising and throwing away your future for a kid that isn't yours.

>>18600695
You goto the store, buy a pregnancy test, drive to her house and sit on the sink while she does it. If it comes up positive, you say you want to be there for all the doctor appointments. Once the kid is far enough along, they can do a prenatal paternity test. Insist it be done if she wants yu to be a part of the kids life emotionally, finacially, or otherwise.
>>
>>18600683

"Honey? I think I'm pregnant.."
"What the fuck? Are you serious?"
"Yes I have the test right here"
"Fuck me sideways fucking fuck, we're already at breaking point with the first one; you know I can't afford any more child support, with the rent and everything together! How are we going to survive?!"
"Listen.. don't panic.. I think I know how we can get though this.."
"What?"
"I fucked this kid from a bar a little while ago.."
"You what?!"
"He's a capable kid - smart enough to go to college.."
"I don't give a shit what he--"
"I think I can place the blame on him."
"..."
"Think about it - with a whole 'nother income it would make things so much easier"
"... He'd never believe you."
"I have a mutual friend who I can get to vouch for me."
"I don't know, still sounds pretty shaky"
"Trust me, he'll take the bait. He's like that - really trusting."
"This is so fucked.. but OK, do it. God knows we'll be dead in the water any other way.."
>>
>>18600701
Doesn't all of this make me look like more of an asshole to the people she's going to tell? I like my image in the community. I don't want to tarnish it.
>>
>>18600671
Dude...it's his kid. I was with a girl that still lived with her ex. Do not trust a damn thing she says. Take this as your lucky break. It's not yours.
>>
>>18600707
This sounds like it could be exactly what happened. Sweet baby Jesus, that's fucked if it's true.
>>
>all the idiots in this thread

it's not yours, press her
>>
>>18600710
That's a choice you'll have to make. Personally, I choose my personal freedom over a "sterling" reputation.

Hypothetical: The kid is not yours and she is lying in some way (or maybe even just unaware it isn't yours somehow). Would you rather press her and find out the truth and salvage your future as you see it, or maintain your reputation?
>>
>>18600720
Press the truth. Seems like a better option. If it's still my kid, well, I'm fucked.
>>
>>18600710
If she has ANY contact with her ex, especially if they already have a kid, get a paternity test. What's more important, your image with the community or taking care of a kid that's not yours til it's 18?

My on again off again girlfriend said she was pregnant a few months ago. She's still on her ex's insurance. When she told me I said prove it. Two months in she just happened to have a miscarriage. Women lie all the time. I'm 100% positive it's not your kid. If it was she would be willing to give you a DNA paternity test with you there in person. If she gets offended, or mad or sidetracks or anything else to avoid showing you undeniable proof (like saying why don't you trust me, etc...making excuses) then you know she's lying and it's not yours. If she says "ok lets go" then she might just maybe be telling the truth.
>>
This time it is very good to be a cuck, I hope its not yours OP, get that paternity test when you can, time will tell.

If its not yours you can sit down, have a nice chilled beverage and celebrate your freedom.
>>
>>18600724
Then you know what you gotta do.

I wish you the best. Feel free to come back if there is any other kind of fallout one way or the other and you'd like some guidance.
>>
>>18600746
Just a new thread, or this same thread? I don't know how any other boards besides /b/, really, because a few years ago, I just got on it to see shitposts. I'm assuming these threads expire too?
>>
>>18600755
These threads get archived eventually, if this thread dies start a new one if you still need help.
>>
>>18600760
Thanks. I got a thread on /b/ going about this same thing, but the "advice" responses are few and far between. I'm gonna save this page and maybe come back to it later, or make a new thread if it gets archived, then.
>>
>>18600760
>>18600764
We don't really have a "slide" issue like the more populous boards do. As long as you aren't spamming shit, we don't mind new threads.
>>
>>18600764

Best to take a screenshot instead. Thread will eventually disappear from the servers. Use a browser extension like Fireshot and use the "capture entire page" function.

5 weeks from now, when you do the pre-natal paternity test, it would be cool if you come back here and make a thread about the results. I'm hella curious. Use the same OP picture that you did this one.

Don't bother with /b/ - they're mentally deficient asshats.
>>
>>18600767
Sounds good. Just trying to get legitimate information and hopefully more of a solution.
>>
>>18600775
>Don't bother with /b/ - they're mentally deficient asshats.

I've come to know this over the years, and that's why I've never really ever posted.
>>
>>18600588

Grats you're going to be a dad. Your only option is to marry her and hopefully you can have a nice happy life together. You are guaranteed to have a shitty life if you become a single dad your only hope at having a good one is marrying her.
>>
>>18600785
That sounds not great.
>>
>>18600790

Idk being a Dad is pretty great, this is not the most ideal circumstances but some people never have it happen.
>>
>>18600785
>>18600790
Ignore this one for now OP, you still need to get those results, you can think of what to do after that has happened.

We do not need to speculate the best option for the worst case scenario right now, you have enough on your mind.
>>
>>18600796

That's true, you definitely don't want to raise some other person's kid, but my point is if it is your child that doesn't mean it's a bad thing.
>>
>>18600796
Maybe I should just close the thread for now and try to sleep?
>>
>>18600620
>If shit like this happens even when being careful, it doesn't seem worth
Aw, you sweating because the hookup lifestyle you were so impressionable to turned around and bit you in the ass? Tough luck, should have waited for a relationship. Enjoy fatherhood.
>>
>>18600617
Then get a paternity test. If you're sure you weren't committed to each other then it's safe to say that she was fucking other dudes too. Don't agree to anything until you take that test dude.
>>
>>18600588
Demand paternity test asap
>>
>>18600659
You're an idiot. Just because she claims to be Christian it doesn't have crap to do with that.

People forget that Christians are still human and fuck up just as much as anyone else. And any christian who denies that is lying to themselves.

She fucked up but that's got nothing to do with her religion you judgemental piece of shit.
>>
>>18600588
tell her it isn't yours, you had a vasectomy years ago.
>>
GET A PATERNITY TEST YOU FOOL
>>
>>18601524
>>18601402

This
>>
Don't offer a single dime or any other form of support until a DNA test shows you are the father.
>>
>>18600671
>>18600671
>She lives with him or at least sees him every day.
Dust off your hands and walk away OP. You are not the father.
>>
>>18600588
>go to planned parenthood
>obtain RU486
>just like a bad period
>profit.
>>
File: CaE-RQWVAAA715h.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CaE-RQWVAAA715h.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>18602214
http://www.oms99.com/product/mifegest-kit-tablet/

or get it generically over the internet or do it herbally like pic related.
>>
File: u0V3wp4.png (113KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
u0V3wp4.png
113KB, 800x1200px
>>18602226
wrong pic
>>
>>18600588
there's a chance she fucked someone else; either talk about abortion to her or tell her that you're going to need a test proving it's yours because this is going to change your life, too.

let her know about your issues and that you don't want to be a father, that will usually make her realize she's on her own, which then leads to an abortion.

if you don't think you can do that, then have the kid. kids can sometimes make you less suicidal and give you an actual reason to live.
>>
father the child
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.