[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi adv, i decided to apply for a job. amazingly the employer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: TIj98MK_d.jpg (54KB, 640x733px) Image search: [Google]
TIj98MK_d.jpg
54KB, 640x733px
hi adv,

i decided to apply for a job. amazingly the employer got back to me very quickly, but they were asking if my resume was complete. ive only worked 3 jobs so far (20 years old) and i only decided to include 2 of them because i felt the 3rd (working at a juicing company) wasnt relevant. this is my first serious job (ie full time) so im not sure what i should be replying.
>>
>>18600547
If your resume takes up a full page, say that it's complete, but doesn't include your full work history.

If it isn't jammed full at 1 page, then it's not complete.
>>
>>18600553
how do i pad it then? include the other job? i kept it consise but i guess thats a bad idea?
>>
File: sample.png (167KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sample.png
167KB, 1366x768px
>>18600575
It's supposed to "appear" concise, like you're struggling to keep all your accomplishments and interests under a page in length.

Here's a pic of an old one of mine, with relevant identifying stuff stripped.
>>
>>18600619
And what would a person that isn't a complete badass put down?
>>
>>18600624
Mild exaggerations of your talents.

Tell us the nature of the job you're going for, places you've worked, and a little about yourself
>>
File: school planner.png (460KB, 1495x968px) Image search: [Google]
school planner.png
460KB, 1495x968px
>>18600624
The only job of note in my resume is the Power Plant Operator job. The other job was literally pressing a button and getting a machine to peen metal parts, which the Quality guy would check off, assembling school planners with wire spool (pic related), and working at a plastic moulding facility, where I would press a button to start a machine, then take the parts it shat out, and stack them in a cardboard box.
>>
>>18600619
i mean thats pretty good and all but ive worked 2 mcjobs and been self employed as the third (it consultation). i easily wrote about the self employed one because its relevant to the job but the other 2 i can only really list basic skills

>>18600633
im op but not the guy you replied to list above
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.