[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me and girl have mutual feelings for each other >love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1500195355573.jpg (24KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1500195355573.jpg
24KB, 480x468px
>me and girl have mutual feelings for each other
>love each other very much
>had dated in the past but broke up while we both went through shit
>shit is behind us now
>but she started an LDR a month ago, around the same time we started getting close again
>says she loves me so much and wants me in her life forever, even kissed me a couple times at first and said how she had feelings for me
>but the rabbit hole with ldr is deepening, she said she wants to buy a one way ticket to his country and marry him
>known him 3 months total, dating 1. Never met irl. Constant fighting/drama between them but "she loves him so much" and "doesn't plan on breaking up any time soon"
>comes and stays at my house for more time together all the time, invites me over to her place
>Tonight told her if she marries someone else I'll probably disappear
>Got very sad
>All cuddly and said she'll really miss me, borderline tearful
>Stared me straight in the eyes, lots of tension.
>moves in to kiss me
>kisses right next to my lips and buries her face in my chest against me
>we cuddle for awhile until I leave for work
>emotionally confused
She seems like she has legitimate deep feelings for me, maybe not as wild and exciting and passionate and new, she plainly said we aren't dating because of this guy. I plainly told her that I think he's wrong for her and running off and marrying a guy she doesn't know after dating a month is a recipe for divorce and a huge mistake.

Should I just drop her or enjoy the emotional closeness and the fact that we keep flirting and teasing and being suggestive
>>
>>18600237
fucking drop her dumb ass
>>
she wants the physical affection you can provide together with the her idealized mental image of her ldr boyfriend

I suggest you leave her alone as she clearly has some issues to work out
>>
>>18600243
Yeah I wondered this. Like he's impossibly far away, and all he has to do is be good over the Internet and she fills in the blanks for how perfect he must be, if only they could meet irl.

She has feelings for me, I mean it's really clear to me. But she's also extremely physical and flirtatious with me. If I was him I'd have dumped her just based on her behavior tonight even before we were laying in bed. She was in a bra and tiny skirt standing in my doorway with a bottle of ky asking me if I had condoms for us, grabbed one and then stopped, looked at her phone blinking from his messages and said "just kidding" and got topless right in front of me to change to pjs.

She is someone's girlfriend lmao
>>
>>18600243
Maybe this.

If she's constantly fighting with him and still wants to do that, she's honestly just fucking dumb. Maybe she wants to ""travel"" or go on some adventure. 100% feelings.

If things are apparently good between them, it could be a prolonged honeymoon phase because she's never had to deal with the dude irl. He can choose what he shows her, and if they mostly text that's even worse.

Don't waste your time asking why. She's clearly confused and doesn't know what SHE wants. This isn't your decision to make. Another possibility is she just LOVES all this attention, maybe likes getting people to feel bad for her, etc. You might be getting played. If you're young and this is one of your firsts, you're probably a sucker. Think about how rational this is and if you could imagine being with her forever, because she sounds like she has issues.
>>
>>18600274
Yeah, they primarily text message over snapchat and occasionally voice chat to play video games, the guy is the stereotype early 20s fat gamer with no life outside that. It's definitely a long honeymoon phase and she's pretty obsessed with him, she said her feelings for him are similar to how she first felt for me 7 years ago, which she never felt for anyone else and us weird considering their only actual interaction is words on a screen and pixels.

Also I don't have a high body count but I've been experienced enough to have been played before. I think she's just confused and stupid. She tells me every other day she wishes he was dead. She once wouldn't speak to him until he drank bleach
>>
>>18600274
Also I've reevaluated my perception of her with all this. She really had her shit together when we started dating. I saw her not just as a good person but a good life partner to raise a family with. Now.... I mean I'd date her again but I'll need to see her grow up. She's less mature now than she was when we began dating
>>
Bump. Came home on break, more cuddling and near-kissing and she was mostly naked but kept covered and was staring into my eyes and clearly has our relationship on her mind a lot as she kept bringing it up
>>
Bump?
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>18600237
>>kisses right next to my lips
You got the kiss of death stupid
>>
>>18600700
What mean? She's given me these before, she does this when she really wants to kiss me but doesn't want to be unfaithful. Since she's more "official" now she tries harder to be "faithful", so will kiss me in a way that she's only kissing me on the edge of my mouth
>>
>>18600723
It means she sees you like a brother or friend only and is in no way romantic or sexual. Look at it this way. You are there in real life, have been there in real life and yet she seeks a guy in another country for romance.
>>
>>18600789
>in no way romantic or sexual
And yet keeps acting romantically and sexual with me? Yes, the more she gets serious with him the less she does things that are overtly cheating, but she has been showing her body off, kissing me, is afraid to drink with me and barely more than a week ago had my pants half way off to give me a blowjob until her conscience caught up to her.

She lays in bed giving me the "fuck me" eyes, telling me how much she loves me and how much I mean to her and there's palpable tension as she stops short every time of making out, tonight she wanted to kiss on the lips but, agai , stopped herself.

She flat out told me she wouldn't do certain things with me because it'd make her horny. She's seeking romance with some dude she was already head over heels for a month and a half before u even started getting close with her
>>
>>18600808
Not going to argue with you OP. If you believed everything you are saying you wouldn't be here trying to get input. I told you what is apparent and realize since you are up close you cannot see it. If a woman wants a man she takes him and doesn't matter if she's with another man or not.
>>
>>18600831
I believe what I'm saying but I'm confused by what I should do. She wants me, but she wants him more. I interpret this as her having honeymoon feelies. But if you're saying that because she didn't actually fellate me when she thought of him and decided not to have sex when she thought of him and tries but regularly fails to stop herself from kissing me passionately on the mouth means she sees me as a brother then that is an interesting world view. I'm just asking if I should stick around and flirt and constantly push the boundaries with her until they eventually implode (probably because he's very jealous of me and starts shit with her about the time she spends with me) or if that's retarded
>>
From what you've posted here, it may appear, as she actually wants you.
But also, she wants you to responsible for what happens - for her reasons, which may be quite selfish.
A sound advice would be to talk to her about this a put her before a choice - either she first ends everything with her current bf and then you start dating, or that she cuts the act here, since you find it degrading her in your eyes, f.e.

That way you force responsibility on her, and boy, do women dislike, when you do that.
>>
>>18600852
Make an ultimatum. You sound pathetic Op you're not using your head in this, it's understandable since your clearly in too deep. If you want a relationship with her as a gf tell her everything and make her choose, if you only want sex well just suck it up till it expires
>>
>>18600237
It's quite simple, faggot
Since she's in a ldr, you are there only for the emotional closeness her bf can't provide since he's far away.
>>
>being "the other guy"

Obviously you should contact the boyfriend.
>>
>>18600993
>implying he doesn't know literally everything already and is so desperate he stays with and worships her

Other anons: if I ultimatum she will take him guaranteed as she is in irritations honeymoon "he's literally my soulmate" mode
>>
>>18600991
Considered this as well, but I like how the one anon put it where I'm basically the realistic interactable element and he is a whiteboard onto which she can project fantasies
>>
>>18601020
wtf is wrong with you. If she wanted you she wouldn't want him for any fucking reason. If she wanted you she would project her fantasies (thats not entirely what she is doing, she really likes the guy) onto you but she doesn't.

Why can't you men get it. Women want who they want and if you are hovering believing we will want you as we continue to look elsewhere right in front of you, you are a fool.
>>
>>18600266
Leave her anon, even if it's hard. Truth is she doesn't deserve you and she needs to get her shit right.
Sooner or later she will realize her ldr is only an ideal and that you were her only real mate.
Problem is, as I said, she will reappear in your life one day, because either her ldr broke with her or because she realized you were her only real mate, so even if you manage to forget her, she will be back.
>>
>>18601073
>if she wanted you she wouldn't want anyone else
Yeah ok lol that's definitely how life works

>>18601226
Yeah I know she will, she's constantly bringing us up. Our relationship, our status, possible ways we could end up together again. She brings up very often the topic of us being romantic or sexual, even if just playfully. They all basically boil down to "if things dont work out" with ldr which is pretty shitty. I finally got her to admit that who someone is online is practically never who they are irl, and that over the Internet she can project any fantasy and ideal onto him. She was resistant to the idea that she doesn't know who he is and doesn't really love him and can't until she has an actual real life relationship with him. Until then he's just an internet boyfriend.

I'm her only boyfriend she's ever had irl. She said before one of the reasons she wants to try things with him rather than get back together is because she'd always wonder if there was anyone else out there, so that kind of drove this on. But if it didn't work with him she'd be "certain" about me.

I know it's not sustainable with him. All day today they've just had weird drama while me and her bond and it makes him jealous and suspicious. I had to shatter her dreams last night of going there and marrying him on a one way ticket, it being legally impossible. No matter what I do I know she'll end up in my life again in the future.
>>
Topkek
>he told me he'll forgive me for anything I do drunk as long as it's not sex
>I can't be around you when drunk because even when sober and horny I really want to fuck you
>but maybe we should video chat and see where it goes? ;)

Whose cucking who
>>
>>18601598
this is op btw
>>
File: fuck.jpg (154KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
154KB, 960x741px
THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT WOOOOOO
>>
;^)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.