[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been dating guy for the past 2 months >A week after we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wijwoea.png (289KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
wijwoea.png
289KB, 640x352px
>Been dating guy for the past 2 months
>A week after we start dating he got into a mess, changed jobs, etc
>I've been helping him nonstop
>I feel taken for granted and unappreciated

Should I suck it up and wait for better days? I'm constantly worried and under a lot of stress. I'm not expecting anything back but I feel things won't get better for him anytime soon and he doesn't value how much I help him/worry
>>
>>18599559
What makes you stay ?
>>
>>18599568
Well, I love him
>>
>>18599570
Have you talked it out with him ?
>>
>>18599572
No... I have implied it though. I feel guilty to tell him I'm feeling like this. He has enough in his mind
>>
>>18599582
When you say you're "helping" him, do you mean you're giving him money or paying for his stuff?
>>
>>18599582
Ah I feel you. It's not an easy situation to be in.

Where all that stress coming from ? Why is your bf is in such a slump ?
>>
Had a similar situation when i started my current relationship of 5 years, she fell off with her family and lost her job a couple months into the relationship. I let her move in with me amd supported her for a good 6 months, shit was rough. Then two years in, I lost my job and she supported me until i got back on my feet. Would have been homeless if not for her.

I dont know how cool your relationship is, but a relationship is a team effort. Talk with him, not at him when you approach him.
>if he is a nigger leave tho
>>
File: IMG_1956.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Leave him, he deserves better

Your boyfriend is all wrapped up and stressed trying to get his shit together and you worry about how you feel lol. And you won't even approach or talk to him about it. It sounds like you're resentful for him not giving attention to you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.