[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some /adv/ There is a girl who I have known for years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: delta0315-party-plane.jpg (91KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
delta0315-party-plane.jpg
91KB, 1600x1000px
I need some /adv/

There is a girl who I have known for years who use to date a friend of mine. They have been broken up for a few years now and I have since moved one state away. Me and this girl just recently started talking again via facebook and snapchat.

She said she wanted to see me for my bday and sent me a bunch of risky photos. She also talked about how she thinks we have a bunch in common and could potentially be good for each-other and also that she finds me attractive.

So after talking for a few weeks I asked her if she wanted to fly down for my bday, she said "hell yes" and said she'd never been on a plane before but she'd totally be down..

I waited a couple days and asked her again if she was positive she wanted to fly out and see me, she said "yes absolutely", so she scheduled off and I bought the plane tickets.

The next day she said that her days off got declined, but she said it was no big deal because she could just talk to management. (The flight is a month away)

It seems she has stopped texting me as much and when I asked about getting the days off she said she would have to talk to her general manager, who she hadn't seen yet. (I saw a snapchat that said "When your manager buys you lunch") That same day.. maybe it wasn't the general manager??

Anyway, I have a feeling she won't end up coming, is this a rational thing to believe? I bought flight cancellation insurance because I was skeptical from the beginning.

Is there anything I can say to her to get her to just straight out tell me? I was thinking about waiting a week before the flight and if she hasn't 100% confirmed she's going I was going to cancel it.

Thanks in advance

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.