[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get my first gf at 20 >been going out for a month,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1287703943107.png (199KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1287703943107.png
199KB, 512x384px
>finally get my first gf at 20
>been going out for a month, have already had sex a few times
>have a big armpit fetish
>dont wanna bring it up in case it messes everything up

How do girls feel about armpit fetishes? If I just asked her one time during sex if I could lick her pits, would that be too weird?
>>
>>18599190
as a guy i find it disgusting but i also find disgusting feetfags, which is a common and usually accepted fetish
if you dont ask for smelly hairy armpits you will probably be ok
>>
I would wait honestly. I'm kinda like you, was a bit of late bloomer and had a bunch of fetishes from lurking 4chan for years prior to doing anything with girls. I didn't really bring these up with my first gf until we were in a dedicated relationship and even then it was a few months in. I think at some point before or after sex she asked me what I was really into fantasy wise and then I told her. I wouldn't worry about specifically what your interests are, you can't help that. But you don't want to scare her away too early. I don't know. Maybe try to find out what hers are too.
>>
>>18599203
>>18599204

I feel you. Thanks for the advice guys.
>>
Alpha here. Don't ask. Just do it. Who gives a fuck what she thinks. If she ask why you did it. Say because your sexy asf. I'd lick every inch of your body if I could.
>>
Just dont do it explicitly. Kiss and lick the rest of her body, neck down and go across them. She wont think anything of it.
>>
As long as the person is open minded and doesn't show a tendency to be judgmental then you really have nothing to worry about. Chances are they'll just be like "That's not my thing, and I don't see how thats a thing, but that's fine if you like it"

If you have somebody acting immaturely towards something as intimate and personal like this to where they don't consider your feelings and judge you, then you're with the wrong person. Any reasonable mature person wouldn't have a problem with it at all.
>>
>>18599900
Oldfag here, your alpha mentality is immature brain cancer and leading you astray in life. Don't fall for the alpha/beta meme. Don't try to act like somebody you're not. You'll be with her and it'll all be because you made yourself into a lie to be with her. This made up macho man. And do you know what happens when you practice lying? You begin to feel more comfortable with lying. And then one day, lying is second nature and you don't even remember who you are anymore. That is a horrific end and you're heading to it. Stay true to yourself. Don't lie. Find a woman who will accept you for you.
>>
>>18599190
Definitely. always assume the worst anon.
>>
>>18600125
Hey oldfag nice try. It's not being immature we live in the new gen. I'm not lying. I have an armpit fetish myself and I learnt to just do it but with confidence and any women will appreciate you for standing your own grounds.

>>18600125

>>18600125
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.