[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are some nasty pittbulls our neihbords own. They let them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
There are some nasty pittbulls our neihbords own. They let them out and run free and come in our yard. Is it legal for me to leave poisoned meat in our yard to kill the pittbulls? Im afraid for my children's safety.
>>
That'd be a dick move. Talk to your neighbors or the neighborhood association.
>>
Well I guess if you live in the US it's okay, but, would be even better for your neighbor not to find out, or, even better, to tell him that it bothers you, or, if it really is a problem just sue him for like trespassing your property or shit.
>>
Are they acting aggressive? Either way, try talking to your neighbor first. You do anything before that and you're a class-a dick.
>>
>>18599117
I do not believe this is legal. In general, booby-traps are illegal, and this could be considered a booby-trap maybe. Then again, it's likely no one would find out if you got rid of the evidence, because dogs can't exactly report where they found the thing that made them sick.

It sucks, but the only thing you can really do is to have a gun on you, go outside, and if the pitbulls come towards you aggressively, shoot them. You could always just shoot them when they're in your yard and claim they were being aggressive and no one would probably ever find out.

I'll never understand black people's obsession with pitbulls.
>>
>>18599117
get a bigger pit bull.
>pitbull fight.
>>
>>18599117
Please, talk to the neighbors or even call animal control or something. Death by poison is so agonizing and terrible. No person or animal deserves that shit. Also what if the dogs are actually nice and you're just killing some shitty people's pets in a horrible way due to fear? Are they actually vicious or are you just being paranoid?

inb4 Pitbull debates

Honestly, even things you hate don't deserve death by poison.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
>>18599117
O yah they are monsters! No seriously I know if the people who own them are shity they can be dangerous but most pits are very nice. If you think your kids are in danger call the cops and report the problem.
>>
It would be illegal to poison them but totally legal to shoot in the US if they are on your property
>>
>>18599316
OP shouldn't have to put up with any sort of large dogs running feral through his property. I don't care if they're golden retrievers.
>>
talk to owner and police, its gona be dead obvious what happened to them if you just decide to poison them

the pitbulls arent nasty, its the owners
>>
>>18599117
Nah do it, fuck the dogs

If the owners cared about them, they wouldn't be letting them run around free and eating poisoned meat.

Also carry some mace or bear spray in case they get to close off of a leash.
>>
>>18599117
Train a pack of german shepherd attack dogs
>>
>>18599117
Not legal where I live, but the chances of you getting caught are approaching zero. Even if the owners get an autopsy and find out they were poisoned, there's fuck all they could do about it
>>
>>18599117
Depends on where it is, but generally no, you aren't allowed to kill someone's pet because it comes onto your lawn. The same way you aren't allowed to just shoot someone that steps on your lawn.

If it's an issue, call animal control.

Also, you're worried about your kids' safety, but want to leave poison laying around in your yard. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>18599117
if i found out you poisoned my dogs, i would devote my life to finding creative and excruciating ways to make yours miserable. keep that in mind when considering killing someones dogs
>>
How about instead of actual poison use chocolate dogs cant eat that shit right. I can see you getting in trouble for having poisoned meat but if you "accidentally" left/dropped a bar of chocolate outside and some random dog that came into your yard ate it what the hell do they want to get you in trouble for.
>>
>>18599551
To be fair though, if you've got big dogs like pitbulls, you've got a responsibility to keep them on your property. It's not that hard to do that, install an electric "invisible fence" or even just a regular fence.

If I were in OP's shoes, I would definitely consider this a problem. If the owners refused to do anything about it I might consider doing the same thing. You don't take chances like that with your kid's safety

>>18599560
It would take a hell of a lot of chocolate to kill a big dog like a pitbull. But raw garlic could work. You'd have to mix it in with some other food to get them to eat it, but that shit is highly toxic to dogs
>>
File: 2024.jpg (203KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
2024.jpg
203KB, 960x919px
>>18599227
this or

BUILD WALL
>>
Okay what about some supplement pills like vitamines or stuff like zinc/iron whatever.
>>
What a stupid idea. Of course there's a chance you'll get caught, and why take it? Just report it to your HOA or your city, or use mace on them if you see them in your yard with your kids, they'll learn not to keep coming.
>>
>>18599117
If you leave food open in your yard you have to consider that some kids might get in there and eat it instead of the damn dogs. Personally I would shoot the dogs if they came up my property, like more than halfway and based on the steritypical behavior and judgement they have. I that's a nice pit bulls and rottweilers but those owners were responsible and didn't let them roam around freely in the neighborhood with kids. Hell my bitch Golden is tame but I dont let her roam around cuz of others safety and the dogs OWN safety.

Animal control is a hit or miss. I called them before about a Rottweiler and they said that if it is not attacking anybody then it's really not a priority.

A funny story, my dad grew up on a farm and he had a nonagressive dog, well the dog got to the fence separating his property and their neighbor's property. The dog stuck his head in and rested it on other side and then the other neighbor came and shot it right in the eye. No charges cuz the dog was tresspassing.

Keep in mind this was in the 30s and on a farm. Not near anybody like you are.

Tldr:
*Bait might have unintended consequences that get you in deeper shit
*Deadly force on dog is optional if they on your property and agressive (check local laws)
*Dogowner should be castrated given how much effort they take care of their dogs we don't need their children around
>>
I would say if the dog tries shit, hit it with a big fuck off stick. If not, get a gun? I don't know man, them fucking dogs can be really mean.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.