[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl and we fall for eachother 3 years ago >It doesnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1640.jpg (41KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.jpg
41KB, 600x640px
>Meet girl and we fall for eachother 3 years ago
>It doesnt workout because of distance (30-45 minutes) but we remain good friends despite some blatant sexual tension
>Start hanging out again last year. Tells other friends that it's not gonna work because she doesn't want anything right now along with some other reasons (because I don't have my own car to visit, she works everyday etc.) but still tells everyone she still thinks I'm really hot and a good guy
>Recently start hanging out again way more frequently with big group, become close with her friends
>Getting mixed signals from the whole thing
>She really doesnt text me singularly often, rather only in group chats or snapchats every now and then. (Mind you she barely texts even her own friends frequently) I ration she's trying to keep her distance and not get too close
>Everytime we're at a party together she dubs other guys, isn't talking to anyone on the side (I know because I became friends with her two best friends and they tell me everything and always mention me to her)
>Out for friends birthday and she's drunk, dancing all over me, hugging me, trying to make me take shirt my shirt off, snuggling me on the uber ride back, even tells friends she dreamt about me (that we woke up next to eachother) after I left

So what the fuck? It took a lot for me to not make a move, I love this girl. Everyone knows theres tension. Was her drunk self being true to how she feels? What does this mean?
>>
Self Bump
>>
Self bump 2
>>
Last bump
>>
>>18599013
are you autistic?
>>
>>18599125
No? Why
>>
Tell her "don't let your dreams be dreams"
>>
>>18599169
>>18599125
>/adv/ the advice giving board

Thanks guys
>>
File: IMG_1889.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Motherfucking gaymes man

That's what we are to some women. Move on or get ready for heartache
>>
>>18599183
What sucks is that I was trying to and then this stuff happened a few nights ago and now I'm confused
>>
>>18599013
>30 minutes of distance prevented us from being together

you don't deserve her, dude.
>>
>>18599210
I don't drive due to not being able to afford a car. She lives over a bridge. It's understable she wouldnt want to be the only one driving
>>
>>18599220
If you can go out at night and pay for Uber you can afford a car.

Get a $2k beater car.
>>
>>18599229
I'm working on it. I have school and a sick parent to deal with thats far more important. My thing is, if I get a car will this girl suddenly be interested full time? Is she interested now after this display the other night? I'm trying to guage what all of this means
>>
File: IMG_1892.jpg (510KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.jpg
510KB, 1080x1920px
>>18599193
Focus on getting a car OP and talk to other girls in the meanwhile.

Don't play games with her if she's interested and you are too. If you're resentful you'll get nowhere. For now I'd say focus on yourself than on others until you get your shit together.

and if she doesn't like you fuck it. You got a car now
>>
>>18599244
It means she's a fucking woman and stop overthinking it. Worry about yourself and your sick parents. Don't bring a girl with a mild interest towards you in the mix. Fucking twat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.