[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stay with someone if we're sexually incompatible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: received_10155642557825757.jpg (20KB, 744x682px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155642557825757.jpg
20KB, 744x682px
Should I stay with someone if we're sexually incompatible?

We've been together for a year, and everything else is great. We're compatible in everything but sex. We're both submissive, and on top of that he's not very interested in sex and I'm insatiable. I'd like to have sex daily while he's fine with once a week, if that. He usually turns sex down because he's too tired. I just told him I'd love if he dominated me and he said he rather I dominate him. I'm unsatisfied and don't know what to do. I'd hate for this to be the end of things. We've been working on it for months now and I'm just finding myself looking at other men more and wondering what it'd be like to be single again.
>>
pic obviously unrelated.
>>
>>18598917
If he's not willing to service you in times he isn't horny, nor to go outside of his comfort zone in bed, then he sounds like a shitty lay. I would create an ultimatum, since you are already considering dumping him, and I would hedge your bets for the relationship.
>>
>>18598932
Fair enough.
>>
I can relate to your situation a lot. I've regularly gone several months without intimacy with my girlfriend back then. It was really awful, being in such a prolonged state of hunger, but still having that sense of hope keeping you holding on, because you're oh so compatible otherwise. Obviously we ended it. To be fair though, she did everything she could.

>I'd hate for this to be the end of things.
You're lying to yourself if you think sex isn't an important factor of a relationship. Generally, no matter what it is, if it really seems to be a problem - and not just some superficial conflict -, then you can't just make it disappear by trying to rationally disprove it.
So I suppose you gotta slowly see how serious your boyfriend takes this situation and what you're BOTH doing to improve it. See it this way, in case things go bad and you're ending it: if you did everything you could, but he just kept half-assing, be glad it's over, because you weren't being taken serious. If both of you did everything you could, but it still didn't work out, be glad it's over sooner than later.
>>
>>18598917
Ask him what he expects you to do? Really, just starve yourself from your needs. If you can't come to a resolution together then something's got to give
>>
>>18599005
I've definitely expressed that this is something so important to me. But I've slipped up and told him I didn't care that much because he gets heartbroken that he can't satisfy me. I've tried telling him what to do, but then he says he "forgets" the next time we have sex. He also said he can't stay in character enough to be dominant. I'm just at a loss. I try spicing things up, but nothing seems to work. He also refuses to go down on me, which breaks my heart. I know there isn't anything wrong with me because guys previously loved going down on me.
>>
>>18599015
Well just keep talking about it with him and continue working on it.
Also, you could always try and learn to communicate a little better during the sex itself. It sounds a little contradictory to be "actively" submissive, but you know, just tell him to go harder, to choke you, or switch position, idk.
>>
>>18599058
That's the problem with communication during sex. I tell him what I like and what to do, but he hardly remembers it for the next time. And won't choke me.
>>
>>18599068
>he hardly remembers it for the next time
Well what keeps you silent that next time? Why wouldn't you just tell him again, it doesn't seem like such a hard thing to do?
>>
>>18599015
bitch imagine the same on you, you should relate if it's that hard for you too to be dominant, if you are born with that nature it's not easy to pretend to be the opposite and being convincing at it too
i dont think you can get him out of this, i am a dominant guy and thinking to become a full slave is unthinkable, so i guess it's the same for submissive people
>>
>>18599091
Fair, that's why I'm asking if the relationship is doomed.

>>18599084
It's not hard to do but if he were trying to grow with me sexually I'd think he'd take some initiative to remember what I like.
>>
>>18599106
either you get into a cuckhold relationship with a 3rd party or give up on sex or give up on him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.