[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad cousin and his gfcame to me for few days >he wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1502053334358.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502053334358.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>chad cousin and his gfcame to me for few days
>he wants to go to aquapark tomorrow with his gf and friends
>invites me
What should I do anons? I don't want to go. How do I deny it without looking like autist?
>>
Why don't you want to go?
>>
>>18598344
Why deny it?
You get to meet her at single friends
And you also get to see them in bikinis
>>
>>18598349
I don't like aquaparks and I don't want to go with his normie friends
>>
>>18598344

Just say no without being ashamed of your desires like a pussy
>>
>>18598350
Qt friends, I mean
>>
>>18598353
open up that you aren't a normal person who likes social interaction. maybe he will take it like a man
>>
>>18598364
>>18598355
>>18598350
all valid points
>>
>>18598353
>I don't like aquaparks and I don't want to go with his normie friends
>I don't like fun
>I actually believe normies are a thing
>>
>>18598403
Aquaparks are not fun for me
>>
>>18598413
so what if you're fat/ugly/retarded/smelly

people really don't care
>>
>>18598344
You got a nice invitation, will get a chance to fit in somewhere, will probably get further invitations to do stuff that's more fun to you if you're enjoyable company. If you've got no interest in being social you'll at least get to see some nice live tits and asses all around, maybe your cousin's got a cute friend you can get to know. Since he's a chad his gf probably has a nice body you'll get to see in a bikini and that you can creep at.
>>
>>18598344
Saying "no" doesn't make you look like an autist, being worried about how saying "no" will make you look does.

Go if you want to, don't go if you don't. It really is that simple.
>>
>>18598419
Not OP but I'm tall, /fit/, and have been described as handsome. Aquaparks are shit for manchildren and teenagers, only reason to go there as an adult is if you have kids.

>>18598510 this anon is right, just say no or make up something to appear busy, who cares
>>
>>18598419
imagine if you were the retarded ugly fat one in a group tho, even if nobody cared would you even want to exist there?
>>
>>18598517
You are a manchild and teenager. You're not qualified to speak about what adults like.
>>
>>18598517
>Want to grow up into a sad adult
You're going to fail at life
>>
The fact that you use the term "Chad" and "Normies" implies that you're just afraid.

You're an anonymous entity to us (and us to you( so there's no point in pretending or lying.

Are you actually, really happy with the way you're spending your life and your free time right now? If things didn't change at all, would life be perfect?

Things will never change unless you do something different. I used to be like that - then at some point I decided to say "yes" to doing something that I wasn't totally comfortable with. Then I did it again and again thereafter. Sure, there were some times when it didn't work out, but more often than not it did. Now I end up wondering how different my life would be and how many more opportunities I might have had if I just decided to go for it instead of convincing myself not to.

What's the worst that can happen? You don't make a great impression on people who you then won't ever see again anyway?
>>
>>18598602
Yes. I am happy. I feel happy alone and interacting with others feels draining
>>
This is your chance, did the same with my big bro, changed my life. Made a lot of new friends, gf's and generally girls to talk to, plus some of his cool friends invited me to parties!
Take this opportunity, make the most of it.
>>
>>18598344
Stop being a faggot. Any social invitation is a good one, helps you build connections. If anything then you can just get up and leave. You always have this choice.
>>
Jesus Christ you fucking normiescum dipshits maybe not everyone enjoys living their little retarded lives going around chasing pussy, being a wagecuck and living a pathetic little life filled with unnecessary social interaction because your poor little NORP ego would be terrified of it not getting recognised every other hour.

OP just tell him no and if he tries to push it you can either come up with something to make out you're busy that day (if he really is even halfway to an actual chad he'll likely not give a shit to see whether that's true or not and not push it further) or tell him that it isn't your thing, sometimes saying to him "but maybe I'll go to the next event" will usually help him from pushing it, you can use it next time because you haven't actually shown a direct commitment to it and often if you use the excuse enough times it'll get through to even the thickest of normies that you don't want to go out with them and they'll leave you alone.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.