[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Girlfriend is acting like a spoilt child >Been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1482.jpg (8KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1482.jpg
8KB, 207x203px
My Girlfriend is acting like a spoilt child

>Been together 3 years
>In the honey moon phase we went out constantly and did fun things. Moved out together and started to calm down
>I always knew she had a grumpy side to her but it's getting harder to snap her out of it
>I've saved the majority of our cash for a mortgage
>I've told her she needs to learn to drive before I go through with it (she's 25) because we can't afford the kind of place I want in our area
>Only moving 10 miles out
>Keeps throwing a tantrum when I tell her she needs to have a driving lesson...she books them few and far between
>Keeps complaining all the pressure is on her (bare in mind I've been working 60 hour weeks to save £12,000 while she's contributing £2500)
>Went to go open a joint account today and the appointment was early
>She got the hump because she had to wake up
>Was silent in the car the entire time
>Barely spoke at the bank
>Was happy when it was done but got angry again when I bought her food because it wasn't what she wanted
>We hadn't even discussed food I just got her favourite and she didn't want it
>Complaining like a child that she didn't get a choice in food
>Silent on the way home
>Fucking ate it anyway and is now acting like nothing happened

Little things like this keep happening. What's more she's put on weight since we got together and she's self aware of it and gets angry, but doesn't have the will power to go gym continuously.
I still love her, but I do consider just telling her to fuck off sometimes and leaving her.

I feel I spoiled her too much in the beginning and once it all calmed down and I had other priorities in life she's angry when she doesn't get her own way. But when I look at it, she's 25 and hasn't done anything with her life. No ambition to even learn to drive, or learn simple skills like cooking.

I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>18598045
Read the first sentence, and didn't even need to read any of the rest. Breakup with her OP or enjoy years of a shitty relationship
>>
sounds like a leech to me, especially when she has no ambitions, got fat and became grumpy when you've been together.

if that's not a leech idk what is
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 296x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 296x183px
OP, my good anon, dump her.. It's time to stop..
>>
>>18598061

Never actually broken up with anyone. What's the easiest way to do it?
>>
>>18598045
Sounds like she's just using you.

Break up before it goes too far.
>>
>>18598045
mind you op, I don't know you or her, so this is what I gathered from your writing:

it sounds like you're the one making decisions, sounds like she doesn't know shit, maybe she's just trying to rebell against authority

maybe integrate her more in the decision making process, make her understand everything you bring to the table

The food thing is even understandable: you made a decision for her, she didn't even know about your decision to get food

maybe she's also a spoiled brat and bitch tho
>>
>P-Peter... he was white
>Uncle Ben he looked Italian
>Th-Thank you Peter
>Ben dies with a smile on his face
How the FUCK did Raimi get away with this?
>>
>>18598079

"Leave my house, woman!"

There ya go, OP
>>
Why would you open a joint acc with someone like that?
>>
She seems unhappy. Maybe a bit depressed. Why?
>>
If you've spent any time at all on this board you know that the only advice you're going to get is break up. If you came on and posted that you had a wonderful relationship and were totally satisfied and deeply in love people would still tell you she's stupid, cheating on you, secretly longing for black dick etc.
>>
>>18598045
If you weren't happy with her contributions why the fuck did you open a joint account?
>>
>>18598045

> Not able to contribute financially
> Getting fat
> Nonsense temper-tantrums
> Not able to get a driver's licence

Sure seems like wife-material there, OP
>>
I'm tempted to say that she doesn't seem that ok with your plans. I mean, maybe she doesn't want to break up because she'd have to find something else to do with her life, but by showing subtle hints of bitchiness and frustration maybe isn't that into it all.

I got married at 20 and divorced at 27. I started dating a 20 year old a couple of years later. I had a house, a car, a decent job and money. This girl thought this was all awesome, but after a few years I started to pick up on her frustration and after talking to her she wanted to travel, be free to move around for her career, make decisions together instead of have me come with all this 'baggage'. It was like she had this sweet setup because I was clearly awesome, but she was pissed off by it.

Like when talking it through she knew that it was ludicrous to view a roof over her head as baggage and that it wasn't my fault, but the grass always seems greener and people manage to make do and get by and I guess she was just frustrated that she never got to learn all that shit the hard way.

Like things I assumed she'd be pleased about, like how together my shit was just made her feel like crap because she felt like she didn't have it together. I didn't really think about things like that in that way (because I'm not a fucking idiot) but hey if you want to stay with somebody you have to accommodate and adapt to their anxieties and concerns because it is the only honest way to deal with it, openly telling them they should feel bad because they are retarded isn't a recipe for fixing a relationship.

What did we do to fix it? I let her decorate so she feels a little more invested in the house and allow the odd stupid holiday every couple of years so she can say she did some travelling in her youth.
>>
>>18598045

Keep in mind that you are doing all the easy part now. You don't have payments to make on a house, you don't have kids to take care of. Basically she has you parenting her 24/7. Just imagine when things get tough and real, when there is a need of real money and/or real effort. Imagine you got sick and she had to take care of you and the bills, see where I'm going.

Put your fucking pants on, forget all the equality bullshit and start educating her as if you were training a horse. Try to make a woman out of her. If you succeed, keep her, if she insists on being a fat useless little old girl, dump her. And make sure you get all your money.
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (130KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
130KB, 1334x750px
>>18598079
I've broken up with a girl after a 7 year relationship. I said I don't think I can love you the way you want me to that way no one is to blame but mostly her. I was in the same situation.

Pic related: my exes face when she realized she fucked up
>>
>>18598045

Move on bro.

Shoes don't stretch, people don't change
>>
>>18598351
Wrong board
>>
>>18598430
>>18598367
>>18598363
>>18598189
This 100%. Also I noticed that OP isn't telling us all of the story. And there seems to be a huge lack of communication because all of this is assuming that she is feeling this way. Been with a guy for 4 years and yet he still didn't know shit about me or my morals. Anytime I tried talking to him just ended up sounding like
>>18598990
Should have broken up with his ass sooner. Now I got more shit done that I ever did with his lying and manipulative ass.
>>
>>18599042
I should have broken up with her a while ago, and saved myself a bunch of bullshit but it's ok. I now have the love of my life and all that sappy shit but I'm done spoiling
>>
>>18598351
>>18599036
Hahahaha
>>
>>18599048
Cool beans so do I
High five! Or whatever gay shit you kids do nowadays.
>>
>>18598045
>25
>can't drive
>can't save money
>throws a tantrum when she isn't getting her way

Sounds like you made a solid choice OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.