[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to girl that works at gym >she ends up being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>start talking to girl that works at gym
>she ends up being in my uni classes
>we tlak more, add each other on social media, hang out at the gym and uni
>she gets really touchy
>tells me shes seeing this other guy
>not really bothered because I was never really after her
>starts to message me asking me to come to the gym or uni etc
>tell her I have uni work and cant
>she sends a message "your sad."
>ignores me and my messages

What is her motive...I dont understand why she dosen't understand I mean she has a guy...she has showed me messages and pictures of her and him...there videos of her and him
Is there something I am missing here?
>>
>>18598028
You could be the alpha make here OP. Maybe she sees you as a better potential partner than her current bf, and tries to get your affection and attention, but when you don't reciprocate she goes to her backup, beta make bf
>>
>>18598028
She's a cunt OP and just wants you for an admirer. Don't play her game she has a bf. If you fuckers would stop chasing girls like this the incentive for them to collect admirers while in a relationship would stop.
>>
>>18598028
>she gets really touchy
wow sounds like you didn't wanna get laid, so no loss right?
she wanted to get laid you didn't relationship over
>>
>>18598028
Just tell her straight up you like her and you're staying away because she has a boyfriend, and you're afraid of what you might do.
>>
>>18598231
what relationship? are you crazy ive known her for a few months....
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.