[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright fellow anons, I've got a bit of a situation on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Alright fellow anons, I've got a bit of a situation on my hands. Recently I've gotten an email from my ex-girlfriend basically apologizing for the rude way she broke up with me. When I told my current girlfriend about this she got incredibly upset. So much so to the point to where I'm thinking of breaking things off with her, that reason and a bunch of other reasons which I won't go into at the current time. The ex who contacted me was really special to me at the time and if I was single right now I would definitely consider getting back together with her. Now the issue comes in where if I dump my girlfriend and then get together with my ex, it will seem like I dumped my girlfriend for my ex, which is not the case. I know this is pretty vague, but what would you guys do in a similar situation?
Pic unrelated
>>
You should do what you want and ignore the naysayers. They don't control your life
>>
>>18597737
Thanks senpai
>>
>>18597739
TIL: 4chan translates f a m to senpai
>>
>>18597733
>which is not the case
that would actually be the case
>>
>>18597748
Negative, they're unrelated. I want to break up with my current gf (potentially). I also would consider getting back with my ex (again potentially), however they don't coincide.
>>
>>18597769
you are in denial, anyway the rest of the world will realize the obvious truth so no problem do what you feel like
>>
Make sure you think as long term as humanly possible. Which do you want to grow old with? Which do you trust more. And which would you rather spawn with.

Ask yourself those things early to avoid it hauting your mind later. Then pick.
>>
Why would you get back with your ex? Isn't there a reason you broke up?
It may seem to you that you aren't breaking up with your current SO to get back with your ex but alot of people will see it that way. Just be ready for some slander to come your way if you go through with it.
>>
>>18597769
>I want to break up with my current gf (potentially)
The potentially has only appeared because you secretly would take back your ex in a heartbeat.

But hey, be in denial about it if you want.
>>
>>18597802
Yeah i see what you mean. I really dont see anything with my current partner going long term, however i dont really know about the ex
>>
>>18597804
I mean I've been considering it for weeks now and the ex thing only came up last night but okay
>>
>>18597810
Oops meant to reply that to the person above you
Fuck mobile
>>
>>18597733
"Thanks for your message, Old GF. I accept your apology, but I've moved on."

And show it to current GF before you send it.
>>
>Now the issue comes in where if I dump my girlfriend and then get together with my ex, it will seem like I dumped my girlfriend for my ex, which is not the case

It is you moron, stop fucking lying to yourself and your girlfriend, you're choosing someone over your current gf. Hope you learn a lesson after getting emotionally fucked if things go wrong with your ex. And don't ever come here for advice because no one likes selfish self-entitled losers. Ty!
>>
>>18597733
>it will seem like I dumped my girlfriend for my ex, which is not the case
But it is, lol. If your ex hadn't messaged you, you wouldn't be dumping your gf
>>
>>18597733
First of all - we don't know how things work out between you and your current girlfriend and how they were with your ex so it's hard to compare and decide.

Second of all, this : >>18597883
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.