[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently found my coworker reads the 48 Laws of Power and hes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6216.jpg (106KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6216.jpg
106KB, 1280x719px
I recently found my coworker reads the 48 Laws of Power and hes been using that to justify acting like a dick in the workplace, telling everyone "oh but Law 15 whatever says I should be a lazy fuck and criticize others because it looks cool"

Anything I can do? I dont want to be workijg with some autismo who thinks hes living in 18th century Europe
>>
>>18597586
Damn, that is pretty autistic
>>
learn the laws of power and use it against him
>>
>>18597586
Tell your boss he's making everyone uncomfortable and not pulling his weight because he's justifying his laziness by some weird book he's been reading.

Your boss will check it out if they're worth a damn. If they do nothing about it, seek another job because this one is ridiculously retarded.
>>
>which law says you need to be a useless asshat?
>>
>>18597632
What if the book doesnt apply to real life in any way whatsoever, and the fuckup of some European psycho drugged up on mercury or whatever isnt some sort of trick that allows you to break the laws of society?
>>
>>18597634
this. this is how you topple the moron. the book isn't completely wrong, but it's about subtle tendencies, and you should never talk about reading it in the first place or people will be more likely to realize you're being manipulative. anyway, being lazy isn't in the book so he's a dumbass.
>>
>>18597586
> le coworker who justify his actions by a machavelian inspired 'book'
Also called social suicide, thankfully a guy that stupid doesn't have much to suicide
>>
>>18597586
See >>18597586 that's why dumb people shouldn't be allowed to read such material, now imagine the guy didn't read something as benign but the bible or similar...

These people who can't take one, two, no a dozen step backward and realize that they have to dig the heap of shit that they are reading to find the real gems are what is really dangerous
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (34KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
34KB, 356x200px
He hasn't read it

You're supposed to believe whatever you want but pretend to be like the normies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.