[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you don't want to give up on them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What does it mean when you don't want to give up on them? When other lovers were seemingly unobtainable, thus prompting you to not bother and move on? But this one you just want to keep trying and trying until time finally stops?

What does it mean when you want to continually tell them that you love them? Every day? Every chance? Not for any goal in mind. But just because you want to say it over-and-over again?

What does it mean that at every angle, every second, of every day, they not only always look so gorgeous to you, even at their worst, but you can't help but say it every time, even if you didn't mean to? And no matter what happens, their beauty constantly surprises and takes you aback as much as the the first time you met? Where, no matter how long you've known them, you could never get over how great they look?

What does it mean that every time you're with them, even if you're doing nothing, you always gleam a sense of joy and fun? That even something as simple as sitting together and talking never ceases to be entertaining or delightful? Or sitting together and not saying anything? And that every instance in their wake makes dull moments a myth?

What does it mean when you become so enamoured by their character? Their quirks? Their little details? Their flaws? And enjoy every bit of them. Their confidence? Their stride? Their attitudes? Their point-of-views? But also get so wrapped up in who they are, what makes them tick, that you end up learning more about yourself, strangely enough, and what you truly like in other people? Where even if it's been years since you've seen or heard from them, they still stick out as much, if not more, than your closest comrades?

I'm legit confused. Twenty-seven here, and I don't think I've ever had this happen.
>>
It means you caught the gay, and became a faggot who lets women walk all over him. There's no cure, I'm afraid.
>>
Uhhmmm... you're in love?
>>
>>18597578
Its not love its called an obsession, look it up.
>>
>>18597845
Those two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18597578
What it means is that you've lost sight of the actual person and are chasing a dream, that you have bundled all your frustrations and desires and fantasies into one package and attached that package to her, so you are chasing the package and not her.

Someone called love the most common form of insanity, and this is why. Imagine for a moment that someone attached all his hopes and dreams to, say, a new car, and convinced himself that if he only had that car absolutely everything in his life would be perfect. Wouldn't you, looking at it from the outside, recognize that something mentally unhealthy was going on?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.