[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ambitious about traveling in the future >not like vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1406261598284.jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
1406261598284.jpg
6KB, 197x256px
>ambitious about traveling in the future
>not like vacation trips, but actually walking about and/or cycling etc in foreign places
>of course, don't want my dreams to swallow the present or my current academics in uni
>but at the same time scared of career pursuit locking me in deadend state

A majority of which I consider fault of my own paranoia, but at the same time I just have this fear of ending up stuck to my career and all that. Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
Hi I'm you in 3-5 years. I got a degree for doing software stuff, but as soon as I started working in the industry I realized I fucking despise it and I've lost any passion I used to have for programming.

I'm a few months into my second job and I'm constantly looking for an excuse to quit. I'm not even that bad at it but it leaves me feeling so drained at the end of the day.

I've been thinking of quitting to go teach English. You should finish your degree because you'll pretty much never be allowed to work in another country (even teaching English) if you don't have one. Doesn't even matter what it's in, you just need a 4 year degree (at least for the most desirable countries (ie Japan)).

I'm still considering taking that leap. It would make my life a lot more interesting, for sure.
>>
>>18597959
Hi, I'm you in two years (I guess)
I got a degree in art, which was a mistake to get in the first place, I've left Europe because there was no point trying to get a job there anyway. I now teach French and English in Vietnam. I don't know if my life is more interesting however, I live frugally, and once you've bragged enough on social medias about living leaving your comfort zone and living abroad, it gets repetitive. I don't know if I intend on leaving or going back to France yet, since I've got good friends here now, but my life is definitely not as different as it was back in Europe.
My point is, except if you want to live as a vagabond, routine will be inevitable. You're not going to get more sex in Asia either
>>
>>18597959
>>18598220
That's what I feared. Still, I'll keep going and make sure that I'm just not being over zealous, dial back expectations and understand that routine is going to happen. Thanks /adv/
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.