[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl says "I like you." after we just fucked obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1500787044134.png (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500787044134.png
233KB, 1920x1080px
>Girl says "I like you." after we just fucked obviously wanting me to say it too but I'm not feeling the same way.
>Even starting to feel like I'm getting the hit it and quit it mentality.

Welp I'm an asshole.
What do?
>>
>be me
>a little while back
>just had sex with girl that I'm trying to not fall super quick for
>we're cuddling on her couch
>she says something I didn't catch
>I ask her to repeat it
>she goes silent
>now it's like she's mad at me

everyone that knows her is telling me to not fall for her cause she's not looking for what I want right now, but its like she likes me like that maybe. what if she said it? what if she said it, I didn't catch it because I was too comfortable and kind of drifting off and now she thinks I'm some asshole that only wants to fuck her. I mean I really want to fuck her, but she makes me feel good. I want to make her feel good. I want to be with her. I want to do stupid cute shit with her that makes other people roll their eyes.

yeah, you're an asshole. you're wasting something nice in a world that isn't nice.
>>
>>18597574
except the more I think about it, this line of thinking is just my heart trying to justify falling for this girl to my brain and not facing facts that she's just not that into me.
>>
>>18597543
>l
You're not obligated to feel anything for her. If you lied to her to get her in bed (lead her on, promised her affection, etc), then yeah you're a fucking asshole and need to seek therapy for being a destructive shithead. But if you did no such thing, then there were no terms attached. You had sex. That's all. Two consenting humans had sex. You owe one another nothing. Move on if you feel nothing for her.
>>
>>18597616
To me I think it's just we were both horny. All we talked about was what we were looking for in an ideal person but no promises were made. I'm starting to feel like shit because I realized this only after we fucked.
>>
>>18597627
If you feel shit, you got something inside. She might be good for ya.
>>
>>18597543
this is normal, but you're supposed to say 'you too' nonchalantly if you don't feel strongly -- not just be silent. just casually. no strings attached. you just make the moves and let the girl bring up the questions about what you are to each other-- the way you answer them determines how your situation evolves (into fwb or a relationship or just a one-off hookup or whatever). don't give her information too fast, and let her be the one to worry about this stuff. that keeps you in a stronger position and lets you call the shots, plus women like men who are decisive anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.