[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex's best friend and me always had some tension between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1497551620610.jpg (222KB, 851x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497551620610.jpg
222KB, 851x1280px
My ex's best friend and me always had some tension between us so I finally told her that I want her, she told me she wants me too.
but a day later I wrote to her and she was very cold, I tried to ask her out and she avoided the question and said she'll let me know. Should I take this as a sign that there is no chance that something will happen with us and just let her go or should I write to her and talk to her about it? My ex and I broke up half a year ago and we are on good terms btw.
>>
>>18597483
If she wanted to go out with you or talk to you she probably would have she chose to act like that, let it go
>>
>>18597483
Well, since you both already "confessed", I guess there is no point in not to be straightforward now.

Ask her what's the deal in her being evasive when the very previous day she said she wanted you and continue from this. Try not to be inquisitive while at it.

I'm not saying it's gonna work, but personally i'd rather prefer a direct answer than to deal with all the yes/not/maybe bullshit situation you seem to be getting at
>>
she probably sees it as a closed issue now that its out in the open, and really doesn't feel like its ethical.

deal with it.
try and fuck other women.
>>
>>18597523
the "probably" part bothers me, I want to know for sure instead of guessing what could have been if I had written to her
>>
>>18597533
I don't really see what there is to guess but you don't have something to lose if you do write to her
>>
File: 1475884135412.jpg (77KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475884135412.jpg
77KB, 814x500px
Ok I wrote to her and she said she thought I was joking and she's sorry but she's my ex's best friend
What's tge best way to an hero?
>>
>>18597732
>abloobloo a girl doesn't like me better kill myself
lmao, to be honest
>>
>>18597821
Not because of that, because of the embarrassment
>>
>>18597837
Embarrassment of what? Pick up your pride and move on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.