[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was rubbing my boyfriend's feet with lotion the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WcKOsri[1].png (72KB, 197x179px) Image search: [Google]
WcKOsri[1].png
72KB, 197x179px
So I was rubbing my boyfriend's feet with lotion the other day because they'd been really dried out. I'm a bit of a footfag, so I rubbed my dick up against the soles of his feet. All seemed okay until a couple of days ago when my crotch started to break out in small red patches and bumps, particularly on the creases between my junk and the legs. It seemed a bit like jock itch, which I had years ago back in high school. I've been applying body powder and anti-fungal cream, but it's not working very well. It doesn't hurt, but it does itch.

I am currently waiting on my medical insurance to kick in, so I'm not sure what to do in the meantime.
>>
>>18597172
As with any medical inquiry directed to 4chan, I wish to say "See a fucking doctor you idiot".
> I am currently waiting on my medical insurance to kick in
Instead, since you have an actual reason to not to, I will say "Contemplate the costs of a quick clinic visit just to get some kind of medical opinion NOW, versus the potential costs of an unknown infection doing permanent damage to your dick".
>>
Fag.
>>
>>18597172
Damn, anon. Does your BF not wear shoes when he goes outside? Filthy
>>
>>18597172
It could also be a reaction to the lotion? That area is sensitive to things like fragrances and oils and such. Which is why sex stuff is alswyas hypo-allergenic. Wash super well with not shitty soap and keep it dry as well. If it gest worse then take the chance on a quick clinic for sure. If someone advises you to use tea tree oil, don't, that shit'll close ur dick off.
>>
>>18597261
My main fear at the moment is scabies or something of that nature. It really seems like jock itch/athlete's foot to me though. I've been using Gold Bond on it.
>>
>>18597269
Scabies isnt likely. Most times scabies/rashes/fungal stuff is noticeable when its2 transmittable. You're likely right with the itch thing. Don't freak too much and honestly give itna few days to breathe. Likely it'll go away. Still there in a week? Unless it's hurting or something it'll be just as curable in a week in compared to now. Head to a clinic then.
>>
>>18597172
What kind of a third world shit hole do you live in where you can't just go to the doctor and have them take care of this for you?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.