[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl >become good friends over the course of a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>meet girl
>become good friends over the course of a month and basically (but not officially) dating
>ex shows and she sends nudes and starts talking to him again half blowing me off. She's still in love and breaks my heart.
>Fiasco, decide to deescalate and she begs to remain friends.
>Ok with it cause benefits
>She comes back and swears to block ex and never speak to again
>Actually does (been two months)

Now she wants to date officially, but I'm not sure if I want her back. Still have feelings for her, but not overwhelmingly strong. She's willing to let me sleep with another girl once while we still have our thing to make up for the nudes. She also chose him over me back then so there's that to.
>>
Boomp
>>
if she had feelings for this guy, you cant expect them to disappear in a second. it sounds like she was confused and torn. for her to now say she will totlly block someone who was so important to her is a really big thing. for me, go for it, everyone deserves a second chance, especially after 2 months of being a good girl
>>
>>18596988

lol...

dude WALK AWAY.

If she were legit interested in you she would have forgotten the ex completely right from the start.

A non-loyal GF is like a car with malfunctioning brakes.
>>
>>18597071
Seems like she's gonna be good and is willing to go out of her way to make up for it. Literally have treated her like complete shit and she still comes back. I stopped cause I felt bad.

>>18597090
Apparently they hadn't talked for months. But yeah I feel you... Really conflicted on this one because we weren't technically dating.

Thing is it's gonna be a minute before I find another attractive girl who's getting a ChemE degree (plans to pursue master's too) and study neural networks with me.
>>
>>18597090
Also, I took her vcard after the nude thing. Her ex was too beta to take it.
>>
>>18597137
lol yea shes over him youre good
>>
>>18597141
Wait sorry. I meant before. But yeah she hasn't fucked anyone else and blocked the ex (and only sent him nudes, no fucking but I know she would've fucked)
>>
>>18596988
i think she wasn't a virgin. and she still has feelings for her exbf. phone calls cant be blocked. midnight driveaways cant be blocked.
keep her but be careful, girls like that are unstable. dont fall for her, just enjoy the benefits and be cool.
>>
>>18597161
Nope def virgin (100% positive on this one -- a mutual friend b/w me and ex confirmed). But yeah, sounds like a good idea. Oh well, time to look for another smart qt :(>>18597161
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.