[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, could really use some help on this. i was in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (11KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 211x239px
hey guys, could really use some help on this. i was in a relationship with this girl for about 6 months, both used to say we loved eachother.

she moved to china for work about 4 months ago and weve been talking about every day since. we decided to not do the whole long distance thing since it rarely ever works.

anyway shes started 'seeing' this new guy over there and she says theyre not in a relationship but theyve been going on weekend trips and all that shit. we still talk but im noticing shes pulling back. she became such an important part of my life and id really hate to see her go but i feel like such a fool messaging her when she might be hanging out with this dude.

on one hand, i like the idea of still being there for her while shes with this guy, im sure he wouldnt like it, but on the other, i cant stand feeling like im getting a consolation prize.

should i keep talking with her or cut it off completely? appreciate it senpai
>>
bumping if cool
>>
>>18596981
You shouldn't be talking so often
tell her that you want to move on and be emotionally more available for potential dates and then do it. The closer you stay the more it will hurt
>>
>>18597065
yeah youre probably right, it was hard to do since i was still getting nudes till about 2 weeks ago (she was still 'seeing' him).

i messaged her yesterday just about some random and she hasnt replied yet, should i wait a few days and then let her know or just rip the bandaid tonight?
>>
>>18597091
i think it doesnt really matter. just consider what exactly you want to say and maybe sit on that message/phone call script for a day
>>
>>18597101
appreciate it homes. i think i knew it deep down but needed to hear someone else tell me.

good vibrations your way.
>>
>>18596981

You were dating a girl. Girl moved away. You broke up with girl. Girl starts dating another guy.

I'm not sure why you're confused what your role is in this situation.
>>
>>18596981
Obligatory cuck
Anyway serous advice
Maybe cut her out cus it might hurt a lot to keep her around while she sleeps with another man. It would fuck with my head. Anyway just my 2 cents. If you can handle it and not give a shit than be a good friend but I feel it's pretty clear you want to be more than friends with her.
>>
so she just replied then while i was typing out a draft.

i need to move on and be emotionally available again. The closer i stay the more it hurts. i think we need a bit of distance for a bit. staying in this kind of relationship limbo doesn’t do what we used to have any justice, and i think its beginning to discolour what i think was a period of genuine importance. you know i care for you, but i think this is whats best for both us us.
>>
and yeah im aware of how cucky it sounds, but im also not a fucking asshole either
>>
>>18596981

maybe dont even script it, just ignore her for a while, let it die more naturally, no need to turn it into a soap opera
>>
ok yeah i think i will call it quits.

should i tell her i need to move on or just ghost?
>>
tell her you need to move on, don't be a dick about it
>>
>>18597205
im just worried that if i tell her something like we need a break, it will end up indefinite, if i just stop talking to her so much than we can still be friends, we message eachother every day
>>
plus im pretty sure i can still get me nudes
>>
For your sake you need to let her go. You are still attached and you shouldn't let it go any further. If she comes back home try again then. Try to limit communication slowly, and leave on good terms. Let her enjoy her new life and don't hold her back.

If she gets serious with anyone there is nothing you can do about it but interfere with her life
>>
>>18597246
Nudes'll stop long before its worth it anymore. Be honest. If you want to remain friends in the long run you'll have a better chance with a clean break. Otherwise it has a better chance of getting muddy. Be there casually on your time. Don't make yourself too emotinally available at the beginning because you are right you're too close right now to focus on anything new coming your way.

Seems like you have a good head on your shoulders either way. Best of luck to you.
>>
appreciate the adv brother. shes still messaging me now but i think ill start toning down the replies. simple smileys etc. its sad to lose a best friend but yeah its really been hurting.
>>
>>18597285
thank you brother. very well said.
and luck to you.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Can some cum ND talk to me plz over to my thread plz
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.