[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 23 and I hate night clubs and kinda hate drinking alcohol.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1432724106451.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432724106451.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I am 23 and I hate night clubs and kinda hate drinking alcohol.
I did the nightclub scene and the binge drinking scene years ago and I am bored of it.
But it is making depressed that I do not like it, everyone I know loves to go clubbing and the only time I can see my friends is by meeting them at a nightclub.
Plus they always pressure me to try and talk to girls and I always end up really tried at 12 am and almost fall asleep.

My friends, My family and my work mates all ask am I doing anything for the weekend and treat me weird for saying no, they even try to pressure me to do something but my ideal weekend is staying home playing video games and relaxing.

I miss my friends and I would prefer to go for food and maybe some quiet drinks in a pub afterward but they don't like that and they always want to go to a nightclub after.
A girl I liked invited me to her birthday but I said no because it was in a nightclub.

I want to know am I just being a no fun bastard?
I don't understand the appeal of nightclubs
>They are dark.
>Crowded.
>Loud.
>Open at far too late times.
>Expensive.
>All there is to do is dance and try to pull.
>>
Get new friends

>A girl I liked invited me to her birthday but I said no because it was in a nightclub.
This does make you sound like you're a 'no fun bastard' though.
>>
Dam op you sound like someone I'd like to hang out with. There are people like you out there. Keep the faith.
>>
>>18596572
>This does make you sound like you're a 'no fun bastard' though.
I felt bad saying no, especially since she asked me twice.
But her seeing me in a nightclub would have not benefited me, it would be like throwing a cat into a bath of water he would be miserable and do his best to get out of there.

>>18596579
My faith is wavering.
I did not find any like minded people in school, college or work.
I feel bad for being an introvert but I spend every day dealing with people at work so I feel drained at weekends.
I like people and enjoy mixing but a Nightclub is over stimulating.

Pubs are so much better, they are quiet, not as dark, you can drink at your own pace and have a laugh.
>>
Unfortunately, going clubbing is somewhat of a necessity in this day and age.

I just get inebriated in order to tolerate the shit music.

You'll be suprised at the amount of cool down-to-earth people that go to clubs though, mate. It's not all loud normies. I used to be the same as you until I was 21.
>>
>>18596628
I like the people in the night clubs, I don't like the night clubs themselves.
>>
>>18596565
>>18596579
>>18596628
Where in the hell do you guys live? I've literally been to a nightclub twice in my life. My friends *never* want to go to a club. We all just go to quiet pubs, or sometimes louder pubs, and play darts and pool and shit. I've never had problems finding people who didn't want to go clubbing every weekend. Then again, I'm 30, so maybe things are different for young 20s these days.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.