[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In one month I can purchase alcohol I've been depressed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lt9g5ixBv21r04002o1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lt9g5ixBv21r04002o1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x327px
In one month I can purchase alcohol

I've been depressed, anxious and suicidal for a large portion of my life

Should I take up alcoholism and drink every day?

Y/n? Why?
>>
>>18596562
nah just smonk weed bro
>>
Y, I'm 30 and it's still better than when I couldn't drink daily
>>
>>18596570
That's harder to get, costs more, and desu is pretty fucking gay

I'd rather do acid or something
>>
>>18596562
I'd avoid it. Alcohol is addictive, and while addiction sounds fine to the non-addict, it's really not. Alcohol will ruin your life if you abuse it. It will not make your depression better. It will feel great while you're drunk, but then you'll wake up hungover as fuck and even more depressed than you were. Speaking from personal experience here. I never got this far, but eventually it will keep you from having jobs, keep you constantly broke, and eventually rot your body from the inside. Do not start down that rabbit hole. It's really not worth it.

Maybe do this instead: >>18596570
>>
>>18596574
alcohol is cheap and all but the effects make you too dysfunctional to be enjoyable. also, acid is not an everyday drug unless you want dat sweet HPPD, but if he wants to use it to try and fix his problem it does have potential
>>
I just learned that your dick grows until you are in your mid 20's. Alcoholism stuts your dick growth.

I'm a near30 yearold recovering alcoholic, and can confirm. Start drinking after you are 30 and fuck round with psychs until then. Trust me.
>>
Don't do drugs to self-medicate, bro. Just don't. My husband's cousin did. It ruined his life. He was made, a solid job, a great house, a loving family. He lost it all. Fell into harder and harder times and harder and harder drugs. Hopped form job to job, drove away everyone who tried to help him. He stayed with us, we tried to get him help and get him on his feet.

He never stopped drinking or drugs, just hid it better. Eventually he gets his girlfriend to try a harder drug in his room in our place. She died from overdose, in our house. It was the worst thing we have ever experienced. He never recovered from the guilt. He left, fell into drinking even more, and then committed suicide on the train tracks.

Just... please don't. Please. Get actual, legitimate help. If this guy had been helped earlier, been medicated like he needed to be before everything fell apart, then he'd have been fine.

Drugs will not make it better. They might make you feel better for a little bit, but it never lasts. Use the money constructively. Seek medical attention, find a therapist. Get actual help that will actually improve your life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.