[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really miss school. My nostalgia is causing me depression.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: yQhQgAB.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
yQhQgAB.webm
1MB, 720x404px
I really miss school. My nostalgia is causing me depression.

I miss the people. I miss everyone I went to school with. I miss the relationships I never had. I miss the friends I never made. I miss the first love I never had. I miss the great friends I never kept in contact with.

I fucking miss it all. I remember everyone and will never see them again.

I don't know how to move on. I can't stand losing anyone in my life. I get attached to everyone, no matter how major or minor they play, as long as they are apart of my life, I create an attachment to them and miss them when they're gone.

This is a very serious problem for me. I'm aware its abnormal, and I don't know how to help myself feel better and contempt with losing all these people from my life.
>>
>>18596526
>>
>>18596526
i feel you OP. i feel like i missed out on developing all the social skills other people have by being a total fuckin' autistic edgelord in school. the worst part is i know exactly where i went wrong and if i could just turn back time to that point in my life, it would be very different now.
>>
>>18596538
I thought you said "sign up to the club", meaning we all feel this way

I felt better about it

Then I realised you didn't say that and I feel worse now wtf
>>
This fucking feel.
Nostalgia has pretty much ruined my life.

Stay active and keep trying and doing new things, mate. That's my only advice. You need to prevent your life from stagnating to the point that you constantly look at the past as some sort of idealised period of friends and events, because it's bullshit.
>>
>>18596559
fuckin THIS my dude. the more time you spend looking back the less time you have to catch up
>>
I've lost years by thinking this way. We have to move on. We HAVE to. Or the regrets will just build and build. And we'll die with a life we never lived.
>>
Nostalgia is a funny thing. If you stay in it and spend too much time reminiscing you'll miss the opportunity to make new memories that you'll be nostalgic about later. I'm kind of a no life. I hated school and I wouldn't go back to it, was glad to be done with it. I met a girl over last holiday break and was tired of living a fearful lame life and dove in with full force. Those were some fucking good times, but it didn't end up lasting. Things broke down around the beginning of spring (when she realized she's attractive and wants to be free for the summer) and I've spent the entire summer depressed and moping around at home, losing most of my year living in the past. Imagine what kind of memories I could have made if I had the same fuck-it attitude I had back in the winter...
>>
>>18596847
Women are literally cancer
>>
>>18596861
Their nature is to consume and destroy. Can't hate a woman for doing what's in her nature any more than you can hate a scorpion for stinging you.
>>
>>18596871
I can squish the scorpion and I will do the same to all women
>>
life transitions are hard. feel what you're feeling but you must create a new life. use lessons from the past in your future
>>
>>18596526
>I miss the relationships I never had. I miss the friends I never made. I miss the first love I never had. I miss the great friends I never kept in contact with.
Fuck it sucks so much. Unlike nearly everybody else I never experienced that awkward teenage love/lust (still haven't even kissed a girl and I'm now 26), I never really managed to connect with anyone and make decent friendships, I never tried to keep anything going once I left because I never felt that I fit in with any of them. Almost everyone else at that school has moved on with their life and I'm still sitting here thinking about what I missed everyday.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.