[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately my girlfriend has been telling me she wants me to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DGf2I4AUwAA7ImN.jpg (24KB, 464x483px) Image search: [Google]
DGf2I4AUwAA7ImN.jpg
24KB, 464x483px
Lately my girlfriend has been telling me she wants me to fuck some of her friends.. Should I?

We have threesomes sometimes with other girls, but always together and someone she likes... but this is new to me.

In her words, and I agree, her galpal's boyfriends are pathetic betas. She wants them to experience "a masculine man" so they stop dating losers. These girls are also very handsy with me when they're drunk and out with me and my GF... and their boyfriends dont come out because they're playing xbox live.

Should I fuck these girls or is this a future regret waiting to happen? My mind isn't sure, but my dick says yes.
>>
File: thisdisgustsmetbqh.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
thisdisgustsmetbqh.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>
>>18596437
I'll do it if you are too beta to step up, or something along those lines.

seriously though, if shes willing to step on all her friends SO's and get her friends fucked by a "masculine man" takign a step back and being "not masculine" in her eyes is just gonna get her and her friends fucked by someone who does.
>>
>>18596437

This is quite a wonderful fantasy you cooked up. I'm gonna say 3/10 only because I think you posted this more for yourself than you did for us.
>>
>>18596525
>I think you posted this more for yourself than you did for us
He did
>>
>>18596437
I think she wants you to fuck them so she can feel less guilty or have an excuse to cheat on you. Plus fucking someone who is in a relationship is really shitty so just don't. I'd also not warn the betas their girls were willing to cheat because then your girlfriend may not trust you as much or would be angry anout you ending a relationship. 10/8 b8 made me respond m8
>>
>>18596558

I fear the former but I think its just mommy issues manifesting plus her having adulterous parents.

Perhaps I should break the cycle instead
>>
>>18596558
This

I had threesomes too and once I think the girl was cheating her bf, but we weren't intimate with either of them and she said they broke up.

It's one thing to have a cuckquean fetish that you fuck girls without her being present, but she's outright asking you to cuck her frienda boyfriends. That's a tad bit odd and way over the line even for a degenerate like me
>>
>inb4 OP gets jumped
>>
>>18596437
I see AIDS in your future, anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.