[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few days ago I was fingering my girlfriend of fourth months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1500431420725.jpg (53KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500431420725.jpg
53KB, 480x524px
So a few days ago I was fingering my girlfriend of fourth months, while I was on top I slipped my head in and she freaked out because I didn't ask. She had told me she liked things kinda rough so I wasn't thinking to ask. We've never done it before, so she freaks out and gets pissed and leave.I tell my friend, who everyone apparently hates, whats happened and she tells me that its not a big deal and that mistakes happen. I tell my girlfriend that and she flips out, gets even worst when I told her that I had mentioned it too her, even though she knows she my friend that I can trust, my girlfriend tells her friends stuff all the time. From then on all she did was berate me and my friend, I admitted I was sorry and that I should have asked, but because of this she says I can't be trusted. I love my girlfriend /adv/ I really do, any idea on how I can make things better?
>>
>>18596296
>I was fingering my girlfriend of fourth months
she's too young desu
>>
>>18596313
nibba been together four months, i cant help im retarded
>>
>>18596296
Leave her, friend. She's way too dramatic and uppity to be a good partner.

Slip the head in one last time before you go.
>>
>>18596338
I'm thinking about it, but shes right in a way, I should have asked. Trust me anon, I wanna slip it in, but I gotta fix this shit.
>>
Op here, when I told her that mistakes happen, she told me to go fuck said friend. She said it violated "trust" when I told her even though she tells her friend everything.
>>
>>18596359
so where do you see things going from here? you think next month, she's suddenly going to be ok with you having a female friend?
>>
>>18596377
No, but I have no problems working with her on that. We don't ever hang out, shes just helps me when I need help. Shes not the kind to be worried about, basically a small lesbian goblin. They seem to hate her because her ex spread lies about her. From here I'm just willing to change, I should have asked first I know but she is being quite mean about it, saying I can't trust my friend, when I know I can. I don't have a problem telling her we can't be friends when it means pushing my girlfriend away. Besides I wont see any of my friends soon anyway.
>>
>>18596393
i don't agree with you, much like i don't agree with most guys who think it's them that has to be the one to change. she overreacted and now she's lashing at out a friendship you've had for a long time i'm guessing. you shouldn't need to ask permission and have her sign a contract every time you want to get intimate.
>>
>>18596399
She says we get intimate too often, but she hasn't let us go all the way. Honestly I'm in between here. I agree I can't let her lash out, but its still partially my fault.
>>
>>18596404
why are you trying to take all the blame here? you can't read her mind. a simple "sorry i'm not ready yet" would have sufficed, but she's treating you like a rapist because you wanted to have sex with your own girlfriend.
>>
>>18596296
The dick in pussy could have been managed and discussed but you totally fucked up running and talking about this to the friend. Is there nothing that happens between you and your gf you won't tell? That is the larger issue.
>>
>>18596453
you're really reaching with that one
>>
Virgin women are like this.

my first gf:
>We had talked about maybe having sex, she says we should get condoms
>making out with her on my lap
>she starts grinding against my dick through pants
Me: "Do you want to.. have sex... I have a condom"
Her: "okay..."
Me: "we don't have to"
her "it's okay, I want to do it, put it inside me"
Me: "are you sure?"
her "yes, it's okay"
Me: 'because we don't have to if you don't want to"
Her: "no, I want to"
Me: "okay but let me know if you want to stop"

Following day
Crying: "I don't know if I was ready, I thought you'd get mad if I said know. I'm not sure if I really wanted to, I feel like you where pressuring me, I need time to think, don't talk to me" " (has me feeling like some kind of rapists)

Had me feeling like absolute shit for an entire two days, I was convinced I was some kind of rapist, then suddenly she's like "I think I was just worried what my parents would think lol, sorry for putting you through that, I wanna try again"

I'm lucky she hadn't been infected with SJW ideology or I'd probably get expelled form college and sent to jail.
>>
>>18596453
She's literally told her friends, I have a friend I trust, all my male friends would have told me I didn't go far enough. >>18596493
She's not a virgin
>>
>>18596504
You know that shit doesn't matter. What matters and what she is pissed about is you telling. I'm agreeing with you the dick in pussy, she overreacted to but would have blown over. You gave her more shit by discussing it with the friend and she found out.
>>
>>18596476
You don't know women cowboy
>>
>>18596476
not samefag, but >>18596453 is right.
>>
>>18596547
So I shouldn't vent and get advice? She's has her friends, she tells them everything. It's been an shitty week already with a death in the family, plus this shit.
>>
>>18596567
Jesus fuck. What kind of autismo are you
This isn't about you telling your friend about your intimacy, that's ok.
This is about her not being comfortable you told your friend and spoke about her, she is hurt because of that and nothing else. Next time, don't tell her you spoke with your friends about it

>hey anon, stacy says your 6 inch cock is not enough, maybe that's why you are such a faggot sometimes? She must be right!
>>
>>18596589
Yeah I get that now, but honestly your a flaming faggot judging people on the internet. Probably due to your own penis envies.
>>
>>18596589
thank you anon it is exactly what I meant
>>
>>18596589
But honestly thanks, your greentext is a shit though.
>>
>>18596603
I wasn't trying to smack you around but point out where you fucked up and what put your gf over the top. If you need to disclose intimate detail of your private sex life do it with someone she would never know. You went on in your OP about the dick in pussy shit and missing the point entirely. You are welcome.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.