[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how to be alone, physically or emotionally.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 41420627_b599e29c12_z[1].jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
41420627_b599e29c12_z[1].jpg
88KB, 640x480px
I don't know how to be alone, physically or emotionally. I can't seem to function without a roommate or at least "someone" there.
With companion
>Eat healthy, normally timed meals
>Work out regularly
>Do productive stuff or have fun
>Proper hygiene

Without companion
>Shit meals, lots of skipping
>12+ hours in bed (only leaving for work, computer)
>Shit hygiene
>bored

It's not even a case of gf or friend; put me in a building with someone else and I'm super well-adjusted and happy, but as soon as I'm "on my own," as soon as half a day goes by alone, I end up in bed most of the day or disregarding everything else in my life.

I try to set routines and stuff, but I just feel like ass most of the time (stomachaches/headaches when I try to, you know, live). I dunno if it's placebo, but it just discourages me from being anything other than lazy.
>>
File: the-glass-will-be-empty.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
the-glass-will-be-empty.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
Sounds like codependent behavior
Since you're not attached to anyone in specific chances are you'll set out to find a spouse to groom into becoming codependent on your presence
That would solve your problem of ever worrying of being alone. And since you're human, this leverage over a person might increase the risk of you becoming abusive.
But what do I know?
>>
>>18596286
I dunno about codependency. Looking it up, I don't have many of the signs (no one's making sacrifices to make me better, and it's not necessarily a specific person.) It's just that I don't tend to function "normally" in life when no one is around. Like no one's watching.
>>
I'm the other way

I thrive on being alone. I can learn new things, improve skills, workout etc.

When I'm with someone I become obsessive about them and can't function as I would if. I had been alone.

In your early to mid twenties, people say you have to get a girl or this and that

But damn, the relationship mind games is fun and all but it really slows down my plans. Not to mention the time and money spent/wasted on a potential who can ghost you at anytime. Its very hard to be invested .
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.