[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell in love with a girl from my college. I told it to a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: se7en.png (257KB, 620x417px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.png
257KB, 620x417px
I fell in love with a girl from my college.

I told it to a friend of mine, and he said that he knew her and that she was really nice. Time passes, I keep studying and thinking of her, without actually trying anything. One day, like any other, I get to college and that friend comes running towards me and says "Man, I told her about you and showed your pic, she said she found you handsome and wants to meet!".

Well, at first I got so happy I just couldn't stop smiling. But when I realized I had to go talk to her in that same day, I started sweating and couldn't pay attention to any of the classes, because I'm very shy with these sorts of things and I was incredibly afraid of saying something wrong. I then realized I wouldn't have the courage to do it that day, and decided I'd do it the following day.

The next day, all of my friends already knew and were giving me support and telling me to go talk to her. This continued for a week, and I kept leaving it for tomorrow, until I was finally forced to go there and talk to her.

We spent 15 minutes talking, about school, life, what we liked. Then I had to leave, and we continued talking on Facebook later that day. We spoke about all sorts of stuff, but she was very shy too and we didn't talk for long.

A month goes by, and I haven't talked to her, not even once. I just stopped. At most a "hi" when we see each other.

I don't know what to think, I feel like I've never been this close in my life. She seemed interested, always smiling as we talked, and although she was noticeably very shy too she tried her best to maintain a conversation. I feel stupid. Everytime she greets me with a smile, I feel as if something inside me breaks, yet that smile keeps me going through the rest of the day very happy.

I just wanted to share this, even if this isn't the best place to do so. I think I lost all my chances.
>>
It was your first try. Learn from the experience.
>>
>>18596129
i dont think you've lost all your chances, you didnt turbo sperg nor got ghosted, try it again, plan some talk and go for her, if she is that shy too she most likely understands your situation and wont have a problem with it
>>
>>18596129
Its never too late until you are dead. You managed to get courage to talk to her and I slaute you for this. Even though you fucked up, if there is no clear signs that she is disgusted of you, you might should try to talking to her again. If less courage do it on facebook - ask her how she is doing, small chat and ask if she wanted to go watch a movie or drink coffee...
You said she is shy, so meybe because you didnt contact her, she was also afraid of contacting you... Its an advice from femanon, so not sure if you find it helpful...
>>
I've been in this exact scenario lad.

I know it's hard being shy but unfortunately with shy women you NEED to take the initiative. I waited for months just constantly and shyly flirting with a shy girl until she found someone else. I still kick myself 4 years later because she was perfect.

YOU CAN DO IT LAD.
>>
>>18596129
If she's still talking to you then maybe things are still warm but you're right, you keep up this game of peek a boo and you WILL lose it.

I'll admit that for many years in my life I wasn't very good with girls even though I've been told all my life that I had above average looks.

One day I read something online and it just clicked for me. Basically, everything you do should eventually lead to a kiss.

But you need to see the signs. How sure are you she's attracted to you. If you're sure that she is then you can't play shy, you gotta take control and be a little bold.

Also stay cool, don't blabber, let her open herself up to you. And when the time is right, go for the kiss.
>>
>>18596135
>>18596165
>>18596185
>>18596203
>>18596216
Thanks everyone. I really don't want to miss any more chances, because I think I'll always hate myself if I do. I think I'll message her tomorrow.
>>
>>18596129
Go on a date you nerd. Only way for both of you to get your shyness out of the way.

Try something silly like ice skating where youll both fall on your asses and laugh. Literally break the ice by falling onto the ice with your asses.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.