[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I ask for hair advice on /adv/ ? I neverbrowse this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: helo.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
helo.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Can I ask for hair advice on /adv/ ?
I neverbrowse this board so i really don't know
>>
>>18596088
>>>/fa/
>>
>>18596088
Ask away
>>
File: kindacurlyorcoilyidk.jpg (71KB, 487x587px) Image search: [Google]
kindacurlyorcoilyidk.jpg
71KB, 487x587px
>>18596094
but hair isn't fashion, I've seen threads on /fa/ but i still find it retarded
>>18596096
so my hair is like the type of pic related but black and probably longer, the last time i went to cut it the barber fucked everything up and now i have long hair in the middle that falls on the sides or on my face, the hair on the back side is hella shorter and looks like a me, same thing with the left and right side.
My hair is supper annoying every morning so i just wet it and apply a cream so i keep that wet hair effect longer, but i cant leave it like that because it always falls down on my face, so i use a discreet headband not too far from my forehead but not too close neither.
The thing is, with the weird way it got cut I look fucking retarded with it so I thought of cutting it again but idk what to tell the barber this time.
I'll try to post pics of my hair later
>>
>>18596138
those hairs are fucking gay, shave them to 0.5cm
>>
>>18596141
i said they dont look like that i was just reffering to the type, i dont have the same hairstyle, just same type, and they're still different, i didnt found any that looked like mine
>>
>>18596148
did you notice that you can only find massive faggots with those hair in pics, yes? shave them immediatly
>>
>>18596148
but thats me lmao, i wont shave it entirely, i like having long hair, i just dont know what to do with it.
couldn't care less about looking gay
>>
>>18596148
If that is you in the pic you seem to have a good looking face. I would suggest cutting it kind of short leaving a bit of length on top and brushing it over.
>>
>>18596160
use a relaxer to calm down the curls a bit. bleach can also reduce curl if you're interested in dye. you can also buy a straightener and do that, which is what i used to do before i cut my hair short.
>>
>>18596164
thats what i used to do when i was a teen and my parents forced what haircut i should have, I still insist on keeping the long hair but avoiding the part where i look like a retard
By retard i mean having the long hair part going on the sides while leaving the middle and back flat compared to it (that's when using a headband most of the time).
When i dont use a headband just looks like that pic but the hair on my face is on the sides and some of it in the middle.
>>18596196
i dont want to fuck my hair up with a relaxer, i straighten it sometimes but it takes a lot of time and effort, and i cant do it permanently.

Also what kind of shampoo-conditioner and other extras you would recommend ?
>>
>>18596212
i like aussie conditioner because it smells good, how often do you wash your hair? i wash mine very rarely
>>
>>18596360
I wash it with shampoo + conditioner once a week, but with water everyday.
I tried that co washing thing a few months ago but it's a mess.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 588x327px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 588x327px
Just fuck my shit up senpai
No one really knows what the fuck to do with my mixed race hair and I either have a shaved head or a jewfro
>>
>>18596380
i'm going to be honest here despite knowing what's going to be said - i wash my hair once every few months. i don't rinse it with water either, because it used to take me about an hour to straighten my hair and i didn't want to do that every day. my hair is pretty thick, it doesn't get very greasy and if anything, just smells like cigarette smoke.

if that's something you'd ever consider, it worked for me for 6 years. i'm not a shut in either and i've been dating so it's not like girls give much of a shit about it.
>>
>>18596414
I understand but I can't go more than 2 weeks without washing it, I've tried keeping straight hair as long as I could and it was 2 weeks.
>>
Maybe find a hair stylist that can cut curly hair properly? There's a popular technique called a 'devacut' and it's when the hairstylist cuts the hair when it's dry and not wet in order to avoid any unevenness since curls can vary in length when dry. Maybe you can look into that if you're interested. I have curly hair also, and I learned a lot about how to take care of it by looking into the curly girl method too. Hope this helps.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.