[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience of being another guy/girl? I mean getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5199968-icon-devil-man.jpg (23KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
5199968-icon-devil-man.jpg
23KB, 480x800px
Anyone have experience of being another guy/girl?
I mean getting someone to cheat and experiencing possible consequences.
>>
Give us some context then you creepy bastard
>>
>>18596035
I did it to the girl who bullied me in HS

I wouldn't have done it if it was only light bullying but she physically abused me, and she treated me like a weirdo every day

I took her husband from her, and no, I don't feel bad. I will never do it again because I have no reason to do it though I loved the way the guy tried to go back to her and her fucking face
As if she could truly love someone

I hate cheaters by the way
but because I hate bad people in general, and no, what I did was utterly wrong but who cares, she deserved it

If you are a cheater with no reason then you can go str8 to hell m8
>>
>>18596068
It's a shame you let yourself sink to their level but I like your honesty.
>>
cheaters deserve to be shot
>>
>>18596048

I'm not a relationship kind of guy, I like dating more than one girl at a time.

Also sometimes the finest ones are in relationships, and lately I really feel like trying to get one. I don't want to take her away though, I don't want to be with her and a guy really loves her so it would make him sad.

Looking for advice from the pits of hell, moralfags gonna moralfag.
>>
When I was 20 I had a bad breakup and went out of my way to find a couple of my ex's former friends. They stopped hanging out when my ex found out that her friends liked me. Anyway I found one of her friend and although she had a bf it took her only a couple weeks to come around with me. The other one was dtf immediately.

Nothing really came of it but I did tell my ex what I did just to spite her. None of them ever spoke to me again, so I guess as far as consequences go it was quite successful. Now years later I do feel a few pangs of regret that I had to be so vindictive, but whatever. Hakuna matata
>>
>>18596093
Yeah but you talk like the girl can't resist to your magical cock.
Deep down you know the best ones are the ones that say no to you and stay loyal and don't cheat.
That's the truth. Cheaters are not only people like you, cheaters aren't seduced or baited, cheaters are simply cheaters so yeah, you are just with your own kind

Even if you get off on the fact that they break their loyalty
The truth is they were never loyal to begin with
>>
Kind of

Me and my gf were looking for a girl to have a threesome for us. Got introduced by a common friend to one that agreed to talk to us even though she has been dating for years, but apparently she had a whoring side.

We talked online for like two months, and she admited that she was totally into threesomes and orgies as a whole, but her bf wasn't up for one even with another girl. She was trying to get pregnant at a point so she said she wouldn't cheat since she wantes to get more serious into her relationship.

One day they supposedly suddenly broke up and she started comming to us. We had a threesome but other than that we had nothing in common, so we just lost contact after that. We have her on facebook and she eventually likes something we post but that's all.

Consequence wise we only had to deal with gonohrrea (that's on me for not using a condom and yes, we did deserve it), probably because she had slept around before us. She got back with her guy and had a kid a year after it, but it frightened as fuck that I could have been the father lol. But I do think she has cheated and lies to us about breaking up so we wouldn't feel bad about it.
>>
>>18596116
The best or not I like her and she likes me, I think she might consider me as a possible replacement but I'm not interested in taking guy's place.

That's why I'm asking.
>>
last bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.