[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I could really need your oppinion on this. So I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (101KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
101KB, 533x800px
Hey /adv/, I could really need your oppinion on this.

So I've met girl A (which I've never met or seen before) about a month ago. Things sorta clicked, I mean we saw each other, talked for hours, kissed, everything was and is still fine. But then Girl B "appeared", basically a girl I've known for a loooong time, but we didn't see each other for almost 8 or so years (26 year old here). We've met on rough terms, she didn't have an easy life back then, nor did I, but we reaaally got along. We were basically a couple, but since I had to move away for a job, we kinda got seperated. I changed my phone, deleted facebook (not because of her, different reasons), and we lost contact with each other. But now, there she is. The first time we saw each other again, she asked my why I wanted to see her, and I told her because I wanted to, i missed her. I told her about Girl A, that I was seeing her. Girl B then tells me some really nasty things about Girl A. Basically, what she told me, was that Girl A was seeing and hanging out with Girl B's ex-boyfriend. How did she know? Because Girl B's ex-boyfriend was still chasing her and told her that she was seeing her (maybe to make her jealous.. i dunno). Whetever that was a lie or not, I cannot tell. And that put me the fuck off, since I don't want any drama. Instead i was seeing Girl B more often. And guess what happened, things just became fucking strange around us, like we've had moments of silence.. really awkward. I slept at her place yesterday, we didn't do anything. The next morning I couldn't stand that awkwardness anymore and straight up asked her what was going on. And she replied to me "You wanted us to be friends.. and that's okay for me." When I asked her if she slept well, she said no, she had too much things going on in her head.

Like what the fuck?
>>
>Girl B then tells me some really nasty things about Girl A
Is suspect
>>
>>18595931
I woulda straight up asked Girl A about those nasty thing if it weren't for the fact that the guy mentioned is Girl B's ex-bf.. this whole situation literally screams drama.
>>
desu i already feel more rational today, would still like an oppinion on this. can give more info.
will actually see Girl A tomorrow and confront her about the shit Girl B said.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.