[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(1/2) I'm currently struggling with my emotions and relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

(1/2) I'm currently struggling with my emotions and relationship and don't know what to do.

I've been in a relationship for several years now. He's not my first bf and I'm not his first gf. We went through a lot of shit together and usually are a great team.

Recently my bf got a lot of personal problems. Problems with his work, his manager and the old problems with his family as usually. He started to show symptoms of depressionen, and they are getting bigger with each day. This has been going on for a few months now. I tried to reach out to him, offered him to go and get therapy (he doesn't want to) and are trying to be nice and understanding around him. It gets harder each day, because he's really cold and distant (which is normal with depression, I understand that). He even pushed me away if I'm trying to comfort him, doesn't want to hug and kiss me sometimes.

At this point I have to admit: our sex life is bad. It's because of me, I have kind of a low sex drive, but I'm always happy to give him a hand- or blowjob. I'm just not interested having sex more often than once a month.
Okay, so to help his mood we talked about it and he wished to have an open relationship. He would be able to have sex with other girls and we would still stay together. I said okay, let's try that. (But so far nothing happened. And yes I asked him to tell me when he would actually have sex with another girl).
>>
PC doenst allow me to post a reply so let me type that again in mobile.
>>
(2/2) my problem is that he started being so cold around me. He doenst even want to cuddle or kiss me sometimes.
I want to save this relationship, but it gets harder each day. I'm starting to feel really sad and lonely in this situation. But I know his situation will be even worse if we break up because he would have to move back with his parents. And I won't be able to help him anymore then. I really don't know what to do at this point and if I should seek help myself.
>>
>>18595889
Agreeing to an open relationship massively worsened things. Rescind that. It cultures you breaking apart. If you dont have a sex drive, he wont be so sex starved that he cant survive. If he is, its not worth dating him.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.