[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the things that really annoy you, /adv/? For me, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1z5oymq.gif (168KB, 265x148px) Image search: [Google]
1z5oymq.gif
168KB, 265x148px
What are the things that really annoy you, /adv/?

For me, I can't stand when people assume that either because:
>I'm a millennial
>I know how to use a computer
That I'm somehow always attached to an electronic device. Just this past week a colleague was upset that I shared a file with them and they couldn't open it. They texted me, called me, emailed me, and constantly sent me notices over Google Drive that the file was not shared. Turns out they were trying to access it using the wrong account and just needed to log into their work email from home, but when I told them they said it was "my fault" even though I sent it to their work email with them in the room and verbally told them to their face that's what I was doing.

They stated that I should have known better because clearly I was a "nerd" who just didn't want to help somebody "older and computer illiterate."

Fucking gets me every time. Really rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>18595823
I can't stand the double standard with women. It pisses me off how there are just so many things our culture lets them get away with while holding men doubly accountable.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.