/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had my dad and stepmom make an 8 hour drive to visit me recently.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1345323914513.png (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1345323914513.png
304KB, 1920x1080px
had my dad and stepmom make an 8 hour drive to visit me recently. my dad was physically and verbally abusive to me since i was at least 10, am 22 now. my gf and i have been fighting a lot recently because she is being extra aggressive towards me, so i've been focusing on caring more for my son right now. my parents were here from thursday night to saturday morning, and on friday night my gf and i had a huge fight over intimacy more than anything. i was thinking of ways to help us at the time and even called some of her family for advice on how i could help her. when she came home from work she almost immediately starts picking a fight with me, and i'm so fed up with her shit i just start yelling at her. she keeps antagonizing me, even when i'm trying to just do something else for a while to calm down, and i ended up kicking our 18 month old son in the side because he wasn't doing what i told him to do. i feel so terrible, and i couldn't stop crying after she took him away from me. i don't know what went wrong exactly, but i can't stand being like this. my therapist doesn't teach me anything about anger, and this was a random outburst i had, the second one i've had this year (as opposed to none for a very long time). i fear for my son, and can't help but wonder why i'm like this. what can i do besides hope my therapist will help me understand what went wrong?
>>
>>18595784
congratulations, you're turning into your cunt dad.
seriously, get to work on the anger stuff, don't go beta emotions on your woman, and treat that kid like he's your family jewel, which he is, literally and figuratively. and fuck your parents, if they cause hassle, cut them off.
>>
>>18595784
Jesus your wife sounds like a cunt
bump
>>
File: 1345323433061.jpg (758KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1345323433061.jpg
758KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18595784
Please get help OP. Your son is the innocent one in all of this. It is wrong to strike your girlfriend as well, but she deserved it if anyone did.
>>
>>18595835
>>18595793
i appreciate the input. just very lost.

>>18596098
i don't want to hurt anybody, i see a therapist twice a week and went to a behavioral health center immediately after it happened. i live in a small municipality and have no reliable transportation, but i called the sheriff's department and told them i needed help after she took my son. an officer drove me there, and after i passed their evaluation my neighbor picked me up and brought me home. at the time, i believe that i was not a danger to anybody, but now my girlfriend and son are home with me, and she's just telling me i had a bad night. i have no idea what to do
>>
> i ended up kicking our 18 month old son in the side because he wasn't doing what i told him to do.
ant this is how articles like "mother of 3 addmited to killing her own children", "2baby bodies found in well" comes into reallity. btw these are real headlines, this shit happened in my country.

As for OP, how the fuck do you want your child to behave? He is only 18months old. You should be reported to police and child wellfare institutions. Give your child to parents untill you resolve your issues. Dont dare to touch the child.
Both of you are disgrace to humanity.
Get your son to doctors right now you sick fucker, go see if he is ok, you might not see visual damage, but you could have caused internal bleeding or something else u sick fuck.
>>
>>18596113
i'm trying to improve, not abandon him. i love my child and want to do things right, i have no idea why i did what i did and want to make sure i don't do it again.
>>
>>18596111
fuck this shit, I thought this happened like very recently (>>18596113)
but this is unacceptable behaviour. Yes I know you feel sorry, but until you resolve your issues you should be separated from them.
Is that child ok? did you bring him to doctors? Even if you kicked him slightly this could cause much damage.

Fuck this shit and my limited english knowledge. Pls someone say that this incident happened a long time ago and that child is ok.
>>
>>18596133
i assure you my son is fine, he's been acting normal and the police investigated any harm done to him.
>>
>>18596142
I even prayed while waiting for your response..
Dude seriously lets talk about how you loose control of yourself, what triggers you? From what I have read it looks like you are overstressed and it takes a petty small thing to make angry.
What are you tallking with therapist in your sessions? If that therapist doesnt adress your anger issues you should search for additional one who will work with your anger management.
I see that you love your child, but when you see that you are about to get angry or argument arises from your gf, make sure, that child is in another room, just in case you could not control your anger.
>>
>>18595784
>i ended up kicking our 18 month old son in the side because he wasn't doing what i told him to do. i feel so terrible, and i couldn't stop crying after she took him away from me.
POS. When I read your blabber at first and then heard you had a kid, in my mind I immediately thought that poor kid being raised by stupid bloke parents who are uneducated. Then when you admitted this I wish I can kick your head as hard as I can. Do yourself a favor and off yourself
>>
give your child to your or gf parents, both of you fucks need to resolve your issues without kid beeing in sight. If you cant resolve issues, live separately for some time while meeting and making a new fresh start. If that doesnt happens and issues wont be resolved you are risking your childs health. It is better to see him once a week than see him dead one day.
I know these are hars words, but you have to work with your issues first.
>>
>>18596161
my gf was the one who brought my son around me, i put him in bed when i get on edge. she blamed me for not controlling myself when i tried protecting him by putting him in his crib with his toys while her and i were talking, before it escalated. she generally tries to set me up for failure, but i am learning how to interact with her better. as for my son, he is usually safe and this is the first time i've had real issues with the way i treat him. i go to therapy for DBT and we discuss what makes me tick and how i can change it, so that i can take better care of myself and set a better example for the kiddo.

>>18596168
k

>>18596206
the only other place my son could go is to the state. our families aren't interested in the child past seeing him in pictures or once every three months or so in visits. he has literally nobody else, which is why i took him in full time under trying circumstances. i've thought about it quite a bit too, and i have no legal custody of him, so if i tried surrendering him to the state my gf would just take him, leave me, and try to collect child support while minimalising his time with me. i know because that's what she was doing before we got back together, which is a large part of why we got back together. i know it was a very self destructive decision, i just want to help my son live better than i did, so i'm choosing to learn how to behave differently so i can become a healthy person for him to rely on, rather than live disfunctionally as his mother knows how.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.