[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She has LITERALLY gained 100 pounds in the last four years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0215.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
She has LITERALLY gained 100 pounds in the last four years.

She blames birth control time and again. Not eating habits. Not lack of exercise. Not me.

She's literally hid her weight from me our entire relationship until yesterday when I finally caught a glimpse of the scale while she was using it.

I'm somewhat appalled.
I love her to death and we've been through it all. We started from the bottom now we're successful together.

I'd hate to say "You're fat I gotta go"
But she's literally a bit over 300 pounds now. I thought she was super hot 100 pounds ago.
Sex is phresh and all but man she's heavy!
I've even told her if it's really the bc doing it fuckin take it out, "but babies anon"

At this point I'd switch to condoms to see her lose 30 pounds. (Even though condoms fuckin suck and choke my dick into limp status)

I just don't know what to do about the situation /adv/.
Can you give me some pointers?

Side note: we have a gym membership but I just can't get her to go every day like I've been doing.
"But anon I have work later"
"It's too late I'm tired"
I feel like it's always something.
Thanks in /adv/ance.
>>
>>18595738
How did she hide 100 lbs?
>>
>>18595738
>But she's literally a bit over 300 pounds now. I thought she was super hot 100 pounds ago.
Wtf how tall is she for 200 to look normal?
>>
>>18595738
so are we supposed to work out your gf for you? just tell her to get fit or gtfo
>>
>>18595738
No 200 lb woman is super hot and 300 lbs, how the fuck? I cannot comprehend fucking something that large
>>
>>18595738
Tell her youre concerned about her health and make sighs when you see her eating unhealthy and stop having sex with her. Worked for my daddy ;)
>>
>>18595741
I mean, I knew it was being gained.
She slowly startle losing her jaw line and getting more neck fat. Back fat. Etc.
>>18595742
She's actually pretty tall. Probably about 5'10".
>>18595744
Depends on if you find THICCC hot.
Also, her tits are probably a good 10-15 pounds each. To each their own I guess.
>>
>>18595744
DESU she's not even like an enormous whale or anything.
When she was in the lower 200's she was honestly pretty thin, I'm not talking no fat, but her neck was so much smaller. Her cheeks didn't bulge out, she was like a thicc model in my eyes. *shrug*
>>
>>18595738
>>18595756
E A T L E S S
For FUCKS sake it's not rocket science, less food in mouth makes less fat on ass.

Either get her to stop stuffing her maw or dump her.
>>
>>18595756
that's not thic, that's landwhale tier, especially if she does no fitness at all
and at that weight, she cant be doing any real sport
>>
>>18595765
>lower 200's she was honestly pretty thin
wtf, damn 200 is not thin on a woman even at 5'10". My gf is 5'8" and 117 lbs. She's thin but she models clothes.
>>
>>18595738
How fuckin big are you OP. Half ton?
>>
>>18595794
Op here. Honestly I've never had a want for a chick I can throw far, I don't think chicks that are stick thin are really hot.
Just my personal opinion.
Maybe fat and happy is my preference.
I dunno. She's just EXTRA thiccc now.
>>
>>18595798
250 pounds, 6'2"
Muscley fat.
>>
>>18595803
She's not "thicc", she's obese.

I am 5'8" and pretty thicc - DD cups, large hips, large butt, thighs. I am 150 lbs. She's TWICE me.
>>
>>18595803
there is stuff between stick and whales you know? she's not extra thic she's a fat slob the sooner you realize the sooner you will act (either force her to correct or leave her fat ass)
>>
>>18595815
Damn anon she could eat you for a snack and still have room for dinner.
>>
File: DSC0393.jpg (239KB, 1613x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0393.jpg
239KB, 1613x1080px
>>18595738
her birth control argument is legit, it can really affect your weight very much.
Make her go to gynecologist to prescribe other birth contlrol pills.

Also go do some pysical activities on weekends, like hiking and stuff. Nagging and being a dick wont help. You have to make her participate in outdoors activities for her to see that she gets short of breath, unable keep up with normal ppl. My friend took me to trip around few hillforts/mounds (not sure about words) but literally climbing up huge hills in pic. I was so tired and saw how pathetic I looked, that I started doing excersizes daily, I didnt improve much visually, but at least I'm on my way to become healthier.

You dont go nagging, you go making sure she realizes it on her own. Forcing her go to the gym is a solution but not very desirable. She has to see how gained wight had impact on her life.

Another good activity is swimming, start with water parks, fun attractions, make her feel that it is fun and comfortable, later go for small "competitions" - she will want to win and at the same time she will be excercising too.
>>
>>18595922
>her birth control argument is legit, it can really affect your weight very much.
Actually it isn't true. It's a myth.
Some women gain a LITTLE weight because of birth control, but the only reason why you gain 100 lbs is irresponsible eating habits.
>>
>>18595815
Side note, it's height, at 5'8 150 is slamming hot, at 5'1 not so much... 3-Hundo could be solid beef if she is 6'2... lol
>>
>>18595794
Lmao thats not tall. You'd look like a pig to be 100kg at that height.
>>
File: 1501706780085.jpg (41KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1501706780085.jpg
41KB, 480x622px
>>18595933
Femanon here, and no its not a myth. Yes you wont gain 100lbs just because of birth control, but pills (hormones and other shit in there) affects. I have been on birth control myself and different pills have different effects based on what type of hormones and stuff is there.
>>
>>18595965
Nope, there was a lot of research on the topic and it rarely makes you fatter. The weight gains are limited in time and very rare.

Oestrogen makes you hungrier, tho. Not fatter. If you keep eating the same, you won't gain weight.
>>
>>18595843
That's scary.

>>18595940
I honestly could lose some weight. My boyfriend prefers me a little curvier so I try to stay like this. I just work out to stay tight.
>>
>>18595975
>Oestrogen makes you hungrier, tho.

if you hungry - you go eat, not starve yourself. That is why i suggested she should go to gynecologist and adress this issue. Also for example vitamin C (ascorbic acid) also increases hunger, very often adviced for people with low weight before eating. Its not that pills make you fatter, but they increase your appetite without you realising it. That is the issue.
>>
>>18595965
you dont gain 50kg like that, you realize sooner that you are out of control if you care
she's just a lazy cunt
>>
File: animal abuse.jpg (83KB, 535x690px) Image search: [Google]
animal abuse.jpg
83KB, 535x690px
>>18595738
go to >>>/fit/, they deal with this a lot.
>I thought she was super hot at 200 pounds
m8 you've got low standards, she was fat then too.
At this point it's time to cut your losses and move on. She was fat 4 years ago. She's only gotten fatter since. She has no interest in losing weight. When a girl starts getting chubby you can talk her into getting healthy but 300 fucking pounds? It's too late for that, you need to move on and find somebody that doesn't make excuses for being morbidly obese.
>>
>>18595738
Amphetamines are literally the only proven weight loss drug. You should get her some.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.